Paypal not issuing a refund, what can I do?

jazztheman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a problem with goods purchased from China with a Paypal payment and the goods received did not work.

I opened a resolution case with Paypal and I was requested to return the goods using a tracked mailing service.

This I did and the goods are confirmed to have been returned back to the seller and shown to have been delivered by the mail tracking.

My case is nearing the 30 day resolution period and I have contacted Paypal who appear to being nothing about closing my case and issuing a refund.

If my request is ignored and I receive no refund are there any legal proceedings that I can take to recover my money?

How does paypal get your money so you could pay the store? Direct transfer via Bank account or via a debit card?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I'd try a chargeback if paypal dont come through

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

go to your paypal account, find their contact us section and phone them on the number given. You will speal to someon in the Phillipines or ireland and you can make it clear that yu have done as instructed but you still havent got your refund and you be instructing your issuing bank to do a chargeback if they dont action the refund themselves. The Ireland lot are more clued up so should be able to sort it out immediately

Looks like I have a problem. Tracking is showing that the goods to have been delivered although checking online tracking the goods have been delivered to a different post code. Paypal are not happy and are stating that tracking must show the correct postal address. Any advice please?