Missing teenager who joined ISIS found in Iraq

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ignoring the teenagers nationality, the differing perspective of the presented headlines will undoubtedly mirror the differing views on how this person and issue should be addressed.

The guardian reports

“I just want to get away from here,” she was quoted as saying. “I want to get away from the war, from the many weapons, from the noise.”

She added: “I just want to go home to my family.” The media outlets said the teenager had told them she regretted joining Isis, wanted to be extradited to Germany and would cooperate with authorities.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/24/home-linda-wenzel-german-teenager-joined-isis-speaks-of-regrets

Whereas is Australia

" schoolgirl turned IS bride Linda Wenzel could face trial ... after reportedly admitting to killing Iraqi soldiers after she was tracked down hiding in a tunnel

"She took her mum’s credit card and flew from Berlin to Turkey before making her way to the so-called caliphate."

'An anonymous officer in Iraq’s elite counter terrorism unit told The Telegraph said she was a sniper for ISIS.

He said: “We found her with a gun in her hand next to her Chechen husband, who was killed by Iraqi forces in a firefight. She said she had killed a number of our men in the battle.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/captured-german-schoolgirl-turned-is-bride-linda-wenzel-turned-bride-could-face-trial/news-story/ec6f02d34e262d08eca341ae31831abc

My opinion is on the harsh side, but in my opinion befits the crimes

I'll bet she just wants to go home.

Now I'm on the side that says she should be tried in Iraq and face punishment there.

ANYONE who left their countries to become part of ISIS should be tried in the country they went to.

Anyone who went 'to help civilians' should be able to prove they were part of MSF, the red cross, crescent cross or some other international recognised aid organisation

Before anyone says ah but she's now a mother, the child is innocent:

I agree, but the Mother clearly has charges to answer and if found guilty then given the circumstances the child could be in danger in her care.

Whether the child is then returned to the mother, the mothers family, the fathers family, or taken into care and where, is for professionals to decide.

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days