arrow global - judgement for claimant - help i ignored everything!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

I have an old dept for a loan taken out for a repair on a house that was in a joint mortgage but was repossessed over 8 years ago poss longer.

the loan is for £8000

arrow have brought the debt and are throwing every thing plus the kitchen sink .

I have now been sent court paper work and I'm not sure if its a legal form it has a claim no.

I'm not sure if it has a legal stamp mark, the court office is Northampton but the stamp is just marked "the county court" and does not seem to be a separate stamp just the same ink as the letter.

the last payment I made was paid on aug 16.

I am living with my partner now and we are struggling with the usual bills plus being behind on the mortgage as she was left with a lot of debt when her husband left her. I just have no idea what to do now

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

sorry but I unfortunately did not fill the court papers I dated 27 jun 2017 as I thought it was arrow just trying it on.

I have now have a letter from the court saying I have not filled in the claim and must now pay £7924.64 plus £540 costs ,stating that if I do not pay goods can be removed and sold.

the only thing of value I have is my car which is not worth more than £ 1000 and I need that to get to work

so you have a judgement for claim, that was stupid to ignore court papers

all is not lost, is this a forthwith judgement or says pay monthly?

you can still appeal using the form N244 to set aside I think as this was a default judgement costs £255 mind

or

you can vary the judgement to an acceptable monthly figure using form N245

still need that link done please

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thanks .very stupid of me for this. I really thought it was a put on by global the letter states the payment is forthwith. I will get my partner to fill the link as I'm hopeless at this kind of thing thanks

well no cause if you look at the big brown A4 envelope its from the COURT not sent by arrows at all.

and they

sorry but we have got so much going on at the moment I just thought this was just another load of bull.

will ring the court on Monday to see what they say

but there is absolutely no way I can pay this and if my car is repossessed we will really be in the brown stuff.

Name of the Claimant ? Arrow

Date of issue – ?

What is the claim for – the reason they have issued the claim? Please type out their particulars of claim in full (verbatim) less any identifiable data and round the amounts up/down.

What is the value of the claim? £ 7894.64

Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account? loan

When did you enter into the original agreement before or after 2007? 2003 taken out

Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. arrows

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? cannot remember as have no paper work

Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? cannot remember

Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Default sums” – at least once a year ? no

Why did you cease payments? 23 aug 2016

What was the date of your last payment ? 23 aug 2016

Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? not known

Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management planlink3.gif? not known

hey you did it

can we have the contents of the particulars of claim box on the claimform please

and they

I think I have done it sorry no good on a pc an the girlfriend is out so just trying to sort it my self arghhhh missed date out t6hat was 19 jul for response pack and 27jun 2017 court order for £7894.64 forthwith

that brown envelope you got from northants bulk

page 1 top right will be an issue date - we need that

mid left will be a box particulars of claim. we need that

see my attachment

and they