Add costs to judgement debt.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

this has no connection to any other topic ive done before

(and i say this because i know ive confused myself and messed things up previously)

i have recently gained this letter and a copy of the fee application,

however i havent been given the application they are referencing and was hoping somebody could tell me where this form is.

i have emailed them but itll be about a month before i get a response.

20170720_193504.jpg

What did your letter to the Court of 24th May 2017 say?

it was stating the breakdown of the amount owed by the debtor from the statutory demand, as they requested why that amount was different from the original first court judgement.

so was rather surprised to have this letter basically saying i could apply to have the break down amounts added to have the new amoutn as the adjusted judgement. however as shown they havent stated what the application is and didnt supply it.

so i need to know what that is to carry on.

I think you need to expand a little more Mathew...tell us the full story...who has judgment....for what ...who is the defendant...when was the judgment awarded and to who...how does the statuary demand fit into this.?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

well im not giving our fully details of who and how much as i dont see that relevant.

the judgement was in my favour.

when the judgement was awarded a few years ago.. been some time but i think it was 2014, since then ive been going through each process from high court write to the last one currently being statutory demand which was done by the worst company "the sheriffs office" bloody lazy people who sent me a certificate stating it had been served but only after i chased them for it and was even then only given a few words on it basically making it useless in any court.

so with the judgement amount add the high court write etc and you get the amount that was chased with the stat demand.

so now need this application so i can file to have the state demand amount done as the new adjusted amount for the court judgement.

so please state the application needed and no more questions about what the case was about .

Reluctant as I am to respond to your last post ....

If you want valid advice we ask question to access the chain of events....so we decide what is necessary and not thank you.

A statuary demand should not be used for debt collection....and even so its free to issue one so there should be no charges to add the initial judgment. You dont need a process server you can serve it personally.

Your execution fees ...use of HCEO/Writ ect are simply added to the amount collected by the Bailiff..there is no need to add it to the judgment amount...in fact you cant its impossible.

Why the court as sent you an N244 ...unsure you cant use an N244 to change a Judgement amount..or any other form or process.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Reluctant as I am to respond to your last post ....

If you want valid advice we ask question to access the chain of events....so we decide what is necessary and not thank you.

A statuary demand should not be used for debt collection....and even so its free to issue one so there should be no charges to add the initial judgment. You dont need a process server you can serve it personally.

Your execution fees ...use of HCEO/Writ ect are simply added to the amount collected by the Bailiff..there is no need to add it to the judgment amount...in fact you cant its impossible.

Why the court as sent you an N244 ...unsure you cant use an N244 to change a Judgement amount..or any other form or process.

actually the statutory demand isnt free at all , (unless i got screwed over by the sherrifs office which now wouldnt shock me at all)

i get the feeling i wont ever get the answer to a simple question here which is sad and very odd. you dont need to know the ins and outs all you need to do is give me the requested information.

but to dictate what is right or wrong in the details i have given is wrong , when i again have only requested where to get this application from.

HMCTS have a formfinder facility on their website, ML. But if you end up with the wrong one, are you going to think it's our fault?

HB

not at all, but at least ill get somewhere since ive used google with the exact wording in the letter and nothing comes up

its either i get help from you folks in a timely manner or i wait the 20 days itll likely take for them to reply.

i simply thought it would have been a less painful process to get this application, unless you folks dont actually know what the name of the application is called and if thats the cas then simply state that

Its called an N244...as per the courts letter you uploaded ...its in our Legal Library if you wish to get another to add to the one the court sent you.

As per my last post...you will be wasting a further £255...as you cant change a judgment amount or need to if you read my last response.

Statuary Demands are free to issue..they do not see the inside of a court room and are nothing to do with a court re issuance.

The fact that you have been had over by the sheriffs office simply highlights your lack of knowledge in dealing with these matters.

if im correct the n244 isnt the form, thats actually the form to request the court for them to see the actual form you need.

ie i need to apply for n300 (made up) so i need to put that onto the n244 form for the n300 to be heard.

hence why im asking for the "add cost to judgment form"

the fee form i know about aswell as the n244 as stated, its the other oen which they havent mentioned is what i dont know.

and you are 100% i dont know a lot and i went with what they had advised was the next stage ie the sheriffs office. and its also why im here because if i knew the info i wouldnt be asking now would i.

But you cant add costs to judgment amount formally or alter a judgment amount...the Bailiff adds it for you.

The fact is you should never have served a SD to try to execute a judgment..so any costs incurred are of your own making and not the liability of the judgment debtor.

You can only add on the execution fee of the Bailiff Fees and Writ...which is done manually when they collect and you get paid.