If you were in charge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So much negativity recently so how about this, if you were in charge of our Country what would you change.

Chose up to 6 things

1) I would abolish the Government

2) I would have a smoke free UK ( if only )

3) Stop this stupid inflated wage thing, specially over paid footballers, no one should have a price on their head

4) At least £10 a hour plus for all, stop the £500+ wages,

all equal

5) Help GOSH and The Lullaby Trust and any other charity not getting Government help

6) ban dummies. baby carriers, cot bumpers, and front facing car seats ( until big enough to sit on own )

Could think of a few more things, but over to all you Caggers

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

1) would lead to outright anarchy

2) Impossible, but im with you on "if only"

3) Private companies can pay their employees whatever they want. By putting a pay cap on them, you make the companies and directors extremely wealthy and the employees less well off.

4) Say hello to sky high taxes and item costs.

5) How would that help if you abolished the government?

6) Nothing wrong with baby carriers, although i agree with the others.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

So much negativity recently so how about this, if you were in charge of our Country what would you change.

Chose up to 6 things

1) I would abolish the Government

2) I would have a smoke free UK ( if only )

3) Stop this stupid inflated wage thing, specially over paid footballers, no one should have a price on their head

4) At least £10 a hour plus for all, stop the £500+ wages,

all equal

5) Help GOSH and The Lullaby Trust and any other charity not getting Government help

6) ban dummies. baby carriers, cot bumpers, and front facing car seats ( until big enough to sit on own )

Could think of a few more things, but over to all you Caggers

By enacting point 1 who would enact points 2 to 6?

Then delete this thread, simple, I put them in the wrong order , sorry

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

No need to delete. Its all fun. We understand why you made the thread :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

1. Ban smoking anywhere other than inside private property/in dedicated smoking shelters on private property - no smoking in cars, on public streets, in parks etc. There's incontrovertible evidence that passive smoking damages health so why is making someone else breath in your cigarette smoke anywhere even legal?

2. Oblige any company employing more than 50 people to employ at least 1 person who is claiming/has claimed benefits for a mental health problem and 1 who claimed for a chronic illness, even if it's only for a couple of hours a week, and pay them at least the living wage for those hours.

3. Insist that all school leavers have at least a basic understanding of how bank accounts, mortgages, rent etc work

4. If banning stupidly high wages and bonuses isn't realistic, how about an upper limit based on a multiple of average wages?

5. Before handing out money to other countries, make sure no one in this country, especially children, are hungry or don't have a roof over their heads. Perhaps it simply isn't possible to stop any child in the UK from going hungry, but it should never be because of action/inaction by the 'authorities'.

6. If only 10% of prescriptions in England have to be paid for, scrap the charge and save all the money that's spent on administering the system.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Agree about the smoking, it is a factor in cot death :(

Why should asthmatics have to pay for prescriptions? it is after all a life threatening condition, as for baby carrier I hate them with a passion, I saw someone fall over front wards with a baby in one and it ended up seriously hurt, what happens if you faint, trip? same as the ones on your back

1) would lead to outright anarchy

Nope, because |I would still be in charge and any anarchy would be SEVERELY dealt with.

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

1) Bring dragons back from where they went, they are not all bad !

2) Have other countries help us out ( if possible ) instead of other way round

3) No more paying a footballer inflated money just to kick a ball around

4) Make the Queen let homeless people use the empty rooms she has, after all she does not use them!

5) Do more to save endangered species

6) Let people retire when they want without penalty's ( if possible )

3) No more paying a footballer inflated money just to kick a ball around

Wonder why I thought of Boris Johnsons' Johnson there?

... and thought - worth it ...

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

I'd pay the CAG Mods a good few bob a week :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

1. stop the gold plated pensions for mp

2. bring the army in to control the borders and enforce it

3. start cracking down on tax avoidence by companies and individuals

4. scrap all foreign aid and spend it in this country

5. Big one her start looking at local goverment and prune the managers or pen pushers you would save billions

6. start co llective contracts for goods and services for local bodies etc

Interesting:

1. Change the voting system from FPTP to the Alternative Vote

2. Make it mandatory that secondary schools teach personal financial management, and a basic knowledge of the UK political and legal systems.

to be continued...

1: make all schools teach children how to mange money and say no to pay day loans and door stop loans

2: teach children the basic how to run a home/bake/read and write etc, there are still some who can not

3: make them who work in Job centers try find a job and sanction them i f the do not, see how they like it!

4 : cut hospital waiting lists if possible

5 : make prescriptions free to those who can not afford them or need them to keep alive

6: Let parents take children on holiday when they want without being fined or make holiday more affordable

Have a peaceful world! well can but dream