ICL / PDE / PDUK PDL Queries

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2426 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Couldn't manage to do it I'm afraid

another question if wonga have aknowledged my complaint should i not send a back up email stating why i think the loans were unaffordable? Or just leave it as it is?

thanks

Hi Lady13

Im sorry and this might sound abrupt. I dont want to scare you off with my comments.

I can't help you if you can't get organised. We are happy to help where we can but you are the one with all your knowledge on your finances and whats happened.

I need you to put everything in a Spreadsheet / Word document and PDF it here.

If you can't, we are happy to help but we may end up accidently putting something somewhere that may skew figures etc

The process of a reclaim is a long one - It needs carefully tinkering for each individual situation.

Get organised with a file for each lender and any letters sent etc. Then come back to us and we can go from there.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

• 2 weeks later...

I've submitted my complaints coming upto 3 weeks ago. Same notification of 8 weeks as you.

MyJar responded made an offer and transferred my money all in the same period of time. So these two companies are dragging their feet! Waiting on Wonga & cashgenie too. I've set reminders so as soon as 8 weeks are up they are going to the ombudsman.

Ok, Myjar and wonga were the ones I used the most, PDUK and Express haven't sent my loan history but said they are investigating so will see what they say after 8 week, was quite shocked how much I'd lent from Wonga, could you tell me what you sent to them as a reminder please?