PIP advice please.

MW35
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can someone please advise I was awarded PIP in 2015 only the basic rate, and was told it would be until May 2018, I have now been sent for another assessment in two weeks, I have only just won an appeal two weeks ago from my ESA Scoring 27 points when I was awarded zero points at my assessment, I have severe depression and anxiety, it seems as though the DWP has something in for me at the moment,,, is this normal for them to do this, because like I said I should have been ok until May 2018, as this has caused me nothing but stress and anxiety, its making me seriously consider whether to turn up or not as I can't handle this all the time.

Thank you.

They send the forms out a year early or so. So, unfortunately, it sounds about right.

Thank you for the reply but why the assessment so early, like I said it's in two weeks time. Surely if I'm not successful they will stop it before may 2018.

Thank you it's a bloody nightmare with them, like I said I just won my ESA appeal that was stressful enough and now this, if I'm unsuccessful they obviously are not going to pay me pip up until May of 2018, so why they give people dates I don't know.