Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
    Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: PPM - 2 PCNs fallen permit - Flats Winterthur Way Basingstoke

have you gotten that chargeback done yet for the one you blindly paid?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder tissot Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2017

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    have you gotten that chargeback done yet for the one you blindly paid?
    I have paid on two separate occasions for using visitors spaces as I didn't read the signs when I first moved in so slightly different circumstances.

Not sure how to proceed with a chargeback on those ones?

I didn't want to clog up this thread with that issue as well.

Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

ring your card provider
    tell them you had a valid parking permit
    and that you were forced to pay under duress by a debt collectionicon agency that rang you and said they take your car if you didn't pay
    of which yo now know different and you've found you've been s.cammed

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

That simple? I shall try this tomorrow and let you know how I get on.

Would there be any sort of official process or fraud prevention measures taken meaning I have to show evidence of being [problem]med?

Now I see what the dot is about!

well you've got that
    proof of tenancy and right to a parking spaced in your agreement end of.

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

The previous tickets were for parking in the 'visitors' spaces can I still use my tenancy agreement for that?

Or just my current case where I have two additional PCN's for parking in my own space?

on private land any marking are purely tarmac graffitti

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Whilst I wait to hear back from my bank I have been doing some more research on the planning permission for the parking signs on the estate.

Am I right in thinking this falls under the 'Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisements) (England) Regulations 2007'?

I have gone through Schedule 1 Class A to I and believe the signs do not meet the criteria for planning permission exemption.

Any input would be appreciated especially if someone has a background on planning permission.

no private parking Co signs can be classed as adverts.
    but cant be exempt

they must have sep planning permission in their own name.

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

So under which planning law do they have to adhere to?

Charge back now sent, thanks for the advice dx!

I have emailed the council with regards to planning permission as well. I want to do my best to hit these frauds where it hurts.

If it is found the council agrees that they do not have permission to put their signs up. Is the estate management held accountable for letting them do it?

sent? usually done over the phone...

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    sent? usually done over the phone...
    Went into the bank where they sent the case to their head office for review I believe. Apparently only takes a couple of days.

lets hope
    would be a nice kick in the lower regions for them...

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details