Smile4you

a2o
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Would anyone be able to advise me on this?

Thinking to save money on a lot of dental wok I bought the full kit from this company based on many pleased customers reviews. When it arrived and I read the instructions I was unable to use it (this information was not available on the website prior to purchase). They have a 30 day money back guarantee and say you can use it and still return it.

There are no instructions about this on any paperwork, website and I tried the phone number which was an answering machine and now says I can't leave a message.

I called the customer service number also which I cannot get an answer from now, the first time he said to call 'them', yet I thought this was a one man band and on the customer service number he said he only took orders so I am confused.

I have sent 2 emails in the course of a week which they claim to respond to within 24 hours and have heard nothing back.

I am worried about being able to get a refund as I don't like this lack of communication.

Can anyone advise please.

Thank you.

Hello, I paid £36.99 plus postage which I'd not expected to get back.

I don't know about chargebacks, I'm still well within the 30 day return and it's unused but I'm very worried about this lack of communication.

I don't know about a chargeback (yet) either, as you haven't actually answered how you paid ......

People can only help you if you furnish the information to help them help you.

I understand that you might not initially know what info to provide but when they ask "How did you pay?" it is probably to help find which options (such as chargeback : not available if you did a bank transfer or paid by cheque) are available for you.

Hi

Smile4you are a subsidiary of Solar retail Inc, based in Panama however this subsidiary has it's own status as a UK business.

The UK side is run by Paul & Samantha Beatty and their UK registered address is:

Unit 7,

The Enterprise Village

Prince Albert Gardens,

Grimsby

DN31 3AT

I would send the kit back to that address with a covering letter and demand a refund. If you paid by credit card, you won't be able to do a s75 claim as the amount is under £100 however your bank may be able to do a chargeback. I would suggest that you give the company a few days to do a refund.

I suspect they are not answering phones or emails so they can get out of refunding. I suspect the answering machine is deliberately full and they can deny receiving emails. I hope I am wrong.

Get proof of posting as well.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

yes section 75

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...