TRIBUNAL over pay cuts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh dear this is certainly looking like a proper screw up by me and seems like very little chance of success

It's impossible to say what the chances of success are because we don't know exactly what is going on. But yes, it doesn't look good. To be honest, I thought that already! On a claim of such low value, the employer refusing to talk a deal is concerning - the cost of defending this will be significantly more than the claim. So I would expect them to consider that they will be the winner here. That may not happen, of course, but they clearly aren't feeling any threat here, and I would have expected them to, as you winning would open up potential actions by other affected staff. That, to me, would have made a deal a good idea - unless they felt certainty.

sent the paperwork to other party solicitor and to the tribunal first thing with no reply's , spent from 9 till 5 calling the tribunal department and never got through .

And I won :)

Fantastic - well done!

Care to tell us more?

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

That's lucky! I'm still unclear what you won, mind you

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

I won the fact that my employers cut my wages illegally .the solicitors for my company did not submit anything they just bought the witness statements and paperwork to the court ! . many thanks for the help of everyone

well well. Looks like by failing to produce any paperwork the employers failed to show new contractual conditions so reduction in pay would be based on old contractual terms and thus unlawful.

They may do it all again but get the new contract properly introduced next time, watch out.

• 3 weeks later...

if it's a wages payment they should still take off the tax and NI which is due; but, academic until you get the breakdown

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!