Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Gold Account Holder Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2008

Default Re: MBNA Card AP/DMP/AR markers removed after FOS complant - but wont rule on IDEM DCA ones!

statute barredicon means in enland/wales if within 6 years no acknowledgement or payments made the SB comes into effect and any defence would simply be that, if a claim is issued within that period then SB stops. in scotland SB is 5 years

Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: MBNA Card AP/DMP/AR markers removed after FOS complant - but wont rule on IDEM DCA ones!

sb is nowt relevant
    the OP needs to put IDEM to strict they hold a valid NOA

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder blondiegirl Novitiate

Cagger since : Aug 2007

Default Re: MBNA/IDEM AR/AP markers that should be a default? **WON AT FOS**

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet101 View Post
    Hi Blondigirl

I have read your historic post with great interest, as I myself are in the exact same situation as you unfortunately found yourself in with MBNAicon.

I have x2 accounts with original creditor MBNA to MOORGATE to IDEM now, from my 2009 debt management planicon following separation, still not Defaulted instead showing AP markers...forever. I have thus far complained to all, FOS and ICO. I had negative Adjudicators response from FOS, but now await Ombudsmanicon review. ICO have unfortunately supported MBNA. I have stopped paying IDEM since January 2017 but this has made no difference thus far. Ive received all copies of what they hold about me, 3 Default Notices were issued over the years, but they never went through with them, and i didn't receive any of them, none reported to CRAicon either.

I was wondering if it has turned out in a positive light that you intended since all your endeavours?. It does seem all exhausting at times but I keep seeing rays of sunshine. Step Change have just dropped me and told me to get back in touch when all this is over with, when all I tried to do was the responsible thing and pay! I wasn't advised to hold back at any point but I have done it now since Jan. (Interestingly, since my complaint, Idem's statements now say....'if you pay MBNA anything in the meantime, this information will show at a later date' kind of thing!! Seems like a strange switch in tactics from them since I have always been lead to believe they owed the debt these days!). They just play me off in the middle!

I have a 3 y/o daughter, work full time and look after my 70 year old mum. I really would like to hope this situation won't hold us all back for much longer...but its like being in quick sand sometimes.
    Save
    Hi, not sure if you're reading this but the FOS said that MBNA had to report our account as being up to date and pay us compensation. However, Idem report us as AR/AP which the FOS say is OK. It doesn't make sense so I am trying to think up other ways to challenge this as I thought I'd reached the end of it all.

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    sb is nowt relevant
    the OP needs to put IDEM to strict they hold a valid NOA
    How do I go about doing this though? I'm not sure how to hold them to account.

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

erm..ask them for it???

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

I did. I sent off a SARicon a while ago and can't find anything that relates to this. Also, if I ask outright if there was one, surely they'll just say yes.

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

you SARicon'd MBNAicon not idem.
    simply write and ask for a copy.

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Thanks, do you know if there is a timescale in which they must reply?

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

I would suspect in a timely manner though
    Go read law of property act and find out

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details