North West car sales Heywood - Rogue car dealer **WON-PAID IN FULL**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2080 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Now if you look at there website (main homepage go to the bottom) you will notice

Company No: Is blank & VAT No: is blank

So a whoisdomaintools check of the domain (http): http://whois.domaintools.com/karsales-northwest.co.uk

(you may need to complete a captcha to view the link) and the link reveals:

Domain name:

karsales-northwest.co.uk

Registrant:

NWCA Ltd

Registrant type:

UK Limited Company, (Company number: 9328302)

So a Companies House check of the above company no: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09328302

Companycheck: https://companycheck.co.uk/company/09328302/THE-NWCA-LIMITED/companies-house-data

The NWCA Limited

Registered Office Address: Brulimar House Jubilee Road, Middleton, Manchester, England, M24 2LX

they were Dissolved 28th Feb 2017, note the Directors and the Registered Office Address

But

on further checking we find:

Companies House link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09376049

Endole Link: https://www.endole.co.uk/company/09376049/nwca-trading-limited

Nwca Trading Limited

Company Number: 09376049

Registered Office Address: Brulimar House Jubilee Road, Middleton, Manchester, England, M24 2LX

they were Incorporated 6th Jan 2015 & are still Active, note the registered office address and Directors (surnames are same but first name may be different)

what I also found is another company called:

NWCA Nomineess Ltd

Company Number: 09420821

Companies House Link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09420821

Endole Link: https://www.endole.co.uk/company/09420821/nwca-nominees-ltd

Note the registered office address & Director

To check a VAT No Online use (VIES): http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/

Take your time viewing the information within those links

Edited by stu007

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still don't get this post other than a grumpy old pensioner with champagne tastes and beer money buying a luxury car with mega mileage, not doing recommended homework prior to buying and now crying over spilt milk.

Other posts he's made confirm he can't calculate and then he thinks he's so sure to criticise me.

Just for his information,

I've helped quite a few people on here save and recover thousands of pounds of inappropriate sales or repairs and I don't shout about it.

But what I do is criticise people for being plain stupid or inappropriate advice.

If you have a problem then state the full facts, don't mess around feeling sorry for yourself and then think because of some internet advice you can charge around like St George.

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks oddjobbob - that's very kind and helpful.

I'm sending the court claim today - sadly nature is occasionally unkind so I've been slowed down.

I did do similar research to yours and found the absence of VAT number and Company number.

However, the receipt shows a VAT no:207 1290 41

I also checked various company registration sites and found:

[Name] (b. August 1985 - just over 30) “Active directorships – 0, Resigned directorships – 0 Closed directorships – 7 Total directorships – 7." "[Name] is not registered as holding any current appointments.”

The Nwca Limited was dissolved on 2017-02-28 =In America ;-)

The Nwca was a private limited company . The company was officially classified as "sale of used cars and light motor vehicles" (45112). 2015-11-26 was the date of the most recent annual return.

Companies with links:

BEST QUOTE SERVICES LIMITED (Company number 07001305) (Dissolved)

MICHELIN PROPERTIES LIMITED (Dissolved)

NW TYRES AND BATTERIES LTD (Dissolved)

SHOPEAZ LTD (Dissolved)

CRUSTICO LTD (Dissolved) (Liabilities - £36,190 – Assets £16347) Crustiico Ltd ( a food import business ) at the same address– incorporated 14th May 2012 with capital of £1 on 15th May 2015

THE NWCA LIMITED (Dissolved) (Liabilities £2875 – Assets £3000)

SCRAP YOUR MOTOR LIMITED (Dissolved)

Over 907 companies are registered at this postcode address (Brulimar House Jubilee Road, Middleton, Manchester, M24 2LX) which appears to be a mail forwarding address.

They are now called "NW car sales" and they also run a car auction - probably from where they obtain their cars.

They haven't disappeared yet but I don't suppose it will be long.

I have been offered a full refund but no consequential damages or "gesture of goodwill" and I'm expected to sign that I'm

satisfied with that. There's an extra £100 on the spread sheet already which is increasing at 8% per day. Court costs are

now £205 for the application and £335 for the trial. This somewhat precludes many people and it isn't returned if an

out of court settlement is reached.

I'll return when I have more developments. I've been a delegate to the Law Society so I have a number of educated friends.

Thanks again for your time and support.

I agree with you about heliosuk. I don't understand its problem.

Helios was described as a handsome Titan crowned with the shining aureole of the Sun, who drove the chariot of the sun across the sky each day to earth-circling Oceanus and through the world-ocean returned to the East at night. In the Homeric hymn to Helios, Helios is said to drive a golden chariot drawn by steeds - must be a very good mechanic.

I've been dealing with a questionable company and can do without unwarranted unpleasantness.

BTW I don't like champagne or beer.

Kind regards

Sorry and many thanks to Stu007 - missed that. :-(

To be quite candid, if you've been offered your money back I'd take that and move on.

ANY Lexus dealer will pull an old lexus to bits and tell you it needs all sorts of work.

You may get som of you incurred expenses in court, but there's a chance you'll get nothing.

Tears before bedtime are imminent

, the CRA states that the expected condition should be consummate for age/mileage.

The design life of most cars is 150k and ten years.

Thats why at this age/mileage £60k (when new) cars are only a few thousand pounds to buy, you take your chances.

A full refund at this stage is swimming the channel.

Good luck

This is exactly my point but the op seems to have taken it upon himself the act as St George on a charger!!

I will take the pee but as usual we're not given the facts.

What is wrong with the car?

What is the age and mileage?

How much paid?

Only when this info is given then is anyone in a position to really make comment but the OP is so cock sure of himself.

I can trump any legal thing he wants to quote big time!!

I just wish people would give the facts and move on as this one is on a hiding to nothing.

As phil40000 states and I keep reminding people the CRA states commensurate with age and mileage and I still don't think the OP has been clean with us as regards this.

I see the traders are back. :-(

Heliosuk - I haven't paid your fee so I don't need your advice. You've already had my comments.

And you are not a lawyer although I see you are associated with trump and apparently can make your own laws.

And I see that you continue to be unnecessarily rude.

St George?? by George - just stop being rude and go and play with your cars.

I'm not bragging here or riding my stallion - I've been seeking help and useful advice - which I've had -

many thanks to those who have obliged.

I am much more confident going forward to the Small Claims Court. Not so sure about the cock though - better adjust my skirt.

"What is wrong with the car? What is the age and mileage? How much paid? "

Whoever this OP is - you've been given ALL you've asked for.

Anyway I expect your proverbial friends at NW car sales have already told you.

Go back and read again and please stop contributing to this post

This website is not here to dissuade people from pursuing their rights which is obviously what you are trying to do.

I haven't read anywhere that a car has an expendable life although obviously most have

evidenced by the size of scrap yards. Although I see Nationwide are still running the Fred Flintstone's vehicle. :-)

"Buy our car but it will only last you a few years will need expensive parts fitted by an expensive mechanic and then wear out." Good sales ploy.

My colleague's car is over 25 years old and still reliable and serviceable only requiring replacement of parts that normally wear out. A clean MOT with no warnings every year.

And there are plenty of honest people selling cars much older than that or this defective machine.

"consummate with age and mileage. - Really? Someone's rewritten it again.

"9 Goods to be of satisfactory quality

(1) Every contract to supply goods is to be treated as including a term that the quality of the goods is satisfactory.

(2) The quality of goods is satisfactory if they meet the standard that a reasonable person would consider satisfactory."

But sadly, guys, you are too late. It's all being dealt with now

using the excellent guide at the top of this site with its lawyer video links

and the excellent book advertised on the side here.

Having been a delegate to the Law Society I've also had some good advice from there also.

As I said before - oh no I didn't - did I - I didn't say anything before:

This is a site to help people - yes - help people - not to give false advice in support of the

dealers who cheat and rob; or to pontificate and castigate.

It's not needed. I do wish those who monitor here would delete the rudeness. I had my question marks removed.

All I want back is what I've spent plus interest after being sold a defective vehicle.

I realise Lexus like to make a few bucks. I'd already booked a provisional service assuming I was dealing with an honest retailer.

Please - please - if you haven't anything kind or useful to add here then go and share your wonderful expertise on another blog.

• 2 weeks later...

So.........................

• I bought the "Pearl" book.
  • I bought the "Consumer Survival Handbook".
    I visited sites linked and read, watched and listened.
  • I read and consumed all the helpful advice here
  • I read other advice on the Internet
  • I ignored rude people and traders and went ahead
  • I downloaded Form N1 and the GOV advice (I read it) and filled N1.
  • I took it to the local court to see if I'd filled it in correctly. "Everything is fine" said the experienced lady.
  • I bought a postal order for £205 (+ of course) and sent it off "tracked" paying more additional fees.

Sat and waited and, of course it was all sent back. :-(

It's a pity the "Pearl" guide book is out of date - at least the ebook is fine.

Nowhere was I told as follows: (received when I phoned Salford from a very pleasant, sympathetic lady.)

If you have two defendants named you can use the same claim form (great!) I did!

However you must list each individually as "J Bloggs trading as Joes Sweets" and the address;

and "Fred Bloggs trading as Joe's Sweets" and the address.

Of course there isn't enough room and the pdf has a captured font and font size.

(I can get round that)

Then two forms must now be completed with the name address of each defendant in the bottom box

i.e. on two separate forms.

I realise why now - because the address you enter goes into a box at the bottom left

which will nicely fit in a suitable envelope without any extra effort to be sent on.

Oh - and you need the court's permission for two defendants on another £100 form.

More printing ink, more paper, another envelope (I included three blank ones not returned.)

Tracking costs again.

Then another £335 if we go any further - potentially over £600. It's a wonder anyone bothers. :-(

People who've spent all their savings on something ( a posh TV - a top washer - an American fridge ) will be stuck.

I hope someone finds this useful and it saves them time and money. That's why we're here isn't it?

Regards to all

Hello again Oddjobbob - how's business?

In the nicest possible way - I don't need your advice - you don't know ALL the story which I've not printed here

because I know it's followed - although you should be able to work a few things out for your self.

If you've bothered to read this extensive dialogue you will know that the car's already back and filmed in situ as advised from here.

As I said before: "if you haven't anything kind or useful to add here then go and share your wonderful expertise on another blog."

You can find what others are saying on Facebook and Twitter; and check out the auction site they run and the comments.

The trader has to pay the transport and they haven't - £400

C.R.A. Ch2 [20] s8 Whether or not the consumer has a duty to return the rejected goods, the trader must bear any reasonable costs of returning them.

I don't know why it's so difficult to convince people that this is the law but there it is. I don't have to pay it.

The form(s) are done again - so I'll let people know what happens. There will be some here who don't make a fast buck out of motorists and are worried for themselves.

Then another £335 if we go any further - potentially over £600. It's a wonder anyone bothers. :-(

Which you get (most of) back:

a) if you win, and

b) can enforce the judgment.

So, do your research to:

A) use court as a last resort,

B) ensure you:

i) get the claim form right first time,

ii) for a case you are highly likely to win, and

ii) against a defendant who you won't find has empty pockets or who can otherwise evade enforcement ......

In the nicest possible way - I don't need your advice - you don't know ALL the story which I've not printed here

Followed to its logical conclusion, that means no one should be offering you advice, since you haven't given them the whole story.

As I said before: "if you haven't anything kind or useful to add here then go and share your wonderful expertise on another blog."

Yet previously it was:

Thanks oddjobbob - that's very kind and helpful.

So, either oddjobbob has suddeny decided to be unhelpful, or it is more the case that kingell only wants input when it provides what they want to hear, rather than if it is valid or not .......

because I know it's followed - although you should be able to work a few things out for your self.

If you've bothered to read this extensive dialogue you will know that the car's already back and filmed in situ as advised from here.

You can find what others are saying on Facebook and Twitter; and check out the auction site they run and the comments.

The trader has to pay the transport and they haven't - £400

C.R.A. Ch2 [20] s8 Whether or not the consumer has a duty to return the rejected goods, the trader must bear any reasonable costs of returning them.

I don't know why it's so difficult to convince people that this is the law but there it is. I don't have to pay it.

The form(s) are done again - so I'll let people know what happens. There will be some here who don't make a fast buck out of motorists and are worried for themselves.

I'm not in business I retired years ago.

If you don't want anyone's advice then dont come on here asking for it...unless of course you only want advice that agrees with your point of view, which is a fruitless exercise.

When i was in business I would have given you your money back the next day...because firstly its the right thing to do, and secondly anyone that takes an old prestige car to a main dealer to ask them whats wrong with it will forever be a troublesome customer and best avoided.

It may well be the law that they have to do this that or the other: but we live in the world as it is and not sometimes how we'd like it to be.

But its your money and your car, do as you wish, I really don't care any more

Followed to its logical conclusion, that means no one should be offering you advice, since you haven't given them the whole story.

Yet previously it was:

So, either oddjobbob has suddeny decided to be unhelpful, or it is more the case that kingell only wants input when it provides what they want to hear, rather than if it is valid or not .......

Bazza...you beat me to it by seconds!

Guys. In the know,

Trying to give this guy any help and guidance is pointless.

He's relying on the CRA and convieniently missing out on the small print as regards age mileage and commensurate small print as like a lot do.

In addition it would appear to be a bitter old man with champagne tastes and beer money who seems to think that by being a law society delegate he has some sort of qualification as to being right.

The reality is that there are certain rights that apply but have to be applied in the right way.

This as seems to be continually pointed out to him,

is commensurate with age and mileage

yet is continually ignored and derided.

The law cannot possibly overide worn out as if it did I,d be having a field day .

ANd as regards a law society delegate read mini mice as In the legal field

I have considerably more clout than ever he and his so called helpers here could ever think of!!

Bazzas

I've been here for many years (more than many) and found it very helpful.

Sadly this is no longer the way forward for help for me and anyone else in the same predicament.

I thought I could help others from my experience.

"you haven't given them the whole story" Rubbish - look back!!

"Thanks Oddjob" was an error - I misread the blog. The advice came from some one else.

I see you are a gold account holder. God bless you and good luck. You really should read what's gone before.

I've made several donations to this site before because I thought it was all worthwhile. I've had very useful advice which I've adopted.

Sadly now I'm very disappointed and I will return only once more after the case and then I won't be back.

There are many who could benefit from my current experiences which is what this site is all about and several instances have been quoted in my evidence against some deceitful rogues who stole from a handicapped pensioner.

Oddjob is not being helpful he's obviously attempting to avoid his friends in the trade from paying for what they actually owe.

Obviously because this is a popular site there are blanks in what I have contributed. Frankly your gold comments are inappropriate.

Perhaps you feel that Oddjobbob should be encouraged in his derogatory contributions - I assume he has contributed and wants further encouragment.

Me - I'm off - forget it - I'll be back after the trial if it ever happens and I'll post my last help for other subscribers. (Spits in bin - stupid response)

I see Heliosuk from the trade is back

Go and play with you cars.

You're a trade mechanic who profits from this environment.

Read my last contribution.

Richard Cranium springs to mind.

Sadly - I'm off! What a silly load of misinformed and greedy contributants to this site. :-(

I've spent several £100s of my pounds pursuing this. I expect to get them back!!

Personal messages might be replied to if they're not from the dealer underworld and I guess there are many here.

Many thanks for all the sensible help I've had. Now I'm off - trial soon.

Go away Heliosuk and play with your dealer friends - I've already posted I'm off - how sad this site is with people like you..

Hi kingell

Please remember it is up to you whether you use the advice given or not and that CAG is a Self Help Forum

Also bear in mind the time of year as we are a voluntary community.

You can go into your user cp and simply place those users on ignore or you could simply not respond to those user

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

"you haven't given them the whole story" Rubbish - look back!!

I've "looked back". That comment (that you hsven't given the whole story) was based on:

where you say people don't know ALL the story.

What's the difference between "you haven't given them the whole story" and you saying they "don't know ALL the story" (as you've not given / 'printed' it).......

I've made several donations to this site before

I'm not aware of who has made donations (or not).

I don't even know who (if anyone) on the site team has that information (and I'm not on the site team), and I suspect it makes no difference to:

a) the responses people get on threads, and

b) how any complaints are responded to.

(Nor, IMHO, should it .........)

I see you are a gold account holder.

Frankly your gold comments are inappropriate.

What 'gold comments'?.

I am a "gold account' holder, merely by dint of the number of posts I've made.

It is automatic, something I have no control over, and a 'status' that I've never asked for and (to all extent and purposes) is pretty meaningless ; it is possible to be a 'gold account' member with:

i) 5,00 posts, all incredibly germane, entirely focused and 100% accurate and useful, or

ii) 5,000 posts, all incorrect / unfocused / irrelevant.

I hope I tend to the former, rather than the latter, but my suggestion is that the content of the posts is what is worth paying attention to, rather than their number, or an "account status" based purely on that number.

So, in summary:

a) you were the person saying you hadn't given the whole story,

b) Don't focus on irrelevancies such as

i) the fact you've given donations, and

ii) an 'account status' based on such a raw measure as post count.

Bottom line : you've been given advice on why you may not be able to rely on the CRA in the way you hope. You haven't seemed to acknowledge that advice (or posted why it is incorrect).

I'm new, though I've followed this site for years. This thread is now made up of one third people having a go at each other. There's no longer any advice. Its disappointing and not what I, and I should imagine most other people, want.

OK, so what is your advice for when (as will happen) there is a divergence of opinions,

and when the OP focuses on the individuals giving the opinion that differs from the answer they'd hoped for,

instead of debating why they think that divergent advice is wrong?.

I have no trade friends I wish to protect, now or ever.

In many posts on other threads I have criticised the car trade too...it really does have a full share of rogues, and they will get no support from me.

However, there are two worlds

1. The world where the law is the law and everyone abides by it and any debts are paid, no one parks on yellow lines and you can leave your doors unlocked because there are so many policemen on the beat and everyone is honest anyway.

2. The commonsense world where life is what it is and not sometimes what we would like it to be:

Now, the op may well get a judgement for the full amount he says he is owed, I tend to agree that this car dealer is far from proper. However, getting judgement and getting paid are two different things, and going on the variuos limited companies the garage bloke has been involved in, I doubt there will be a paid judgement.

Which is why my advice was to settle.

But the Op op only wants answers that agree with his opinion: so its a waste of time.

I see Heliosuk from the trade is back

Go and play with you cars.

You're a trade mechanic who profits from this environment.

Read my last contribution.

Richard Cranium springs to mind.

Well Kingell I'm a bit brighter than you think!

Apart from you trying to call me a dick head (Richrard =Dick and Cranium =head) your assumptions are well away from the what you think.

I'm far higher than a mechanic and in fact a principal engineer who determines life cycles of cars. In addition I'm also an expert witness for cases such as yours. All you are is nonsensical person with a gripe against people giving good advice and warninings, along with trying to make out you have some standing.

The reality is you are nothing like the rest of us who asked for help and when it was offered threw it back with insults. The trade also has a voice and if this is a free and open forum then they are and should be allowed to voice their opinion.

Frankly, having looked at your posts you have contributed nothing positive to any of them unlike a lot of the people who have tried to help you which you choose to deride and criticise.

I for one will be glad to see the back of you as you never add anything to help you. You lie and are vauge and then you criticise.

So the reality is that you will probably succeed in your endeavours but if you don't then come back here crying.

Whilst you have asked me not tom post anymore, I'm asking you not to post anymore like you have stated as all you do is wind people up who could spend better time supporting better cases let alone more genuine one!

Well, I think he'll get a judgement for the full amount as the car dealer will probably not even attend, so judgement by default.

Getting the judgement paid is an entirely different ball game: its all very well watching 'can't pay we'll take it away' but they don't show many failures because it doesn't make for good TV.

• 4 weeks later...

Quite agree Oddjobbob but we need to remember that the changes in the rules did not change the "commensurate with age and mileage"

This is the main problem in my mind. It's a subjective guide line. I this case my firm belief the dealer complied but it seems the op feels he is qualified to determine the life cycle of a car as he is a delegate to a law society conference.

Now that to me as someone who sits on committees that determine how things should be is rather odd.

• 1 month later...