Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Royalties Account Holder renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2010

Default Re: shoplifting at Tesco, Police called, no papers signed, banned from store

Quote Originally Posted by Minnion View Post
    Says WE WILL consider commencing Court Proceedings to recover the sum outstanding. The bailiff bit is the most disturbing.
    Nowhere in that letter doe sit say they will. They cannot put that because it isnt true. They have no authority to decide that. Only the retailer does. And after what happened a few years ago, theres no chance theyd go anywhere near a court.

Even habitual shoplifters laugh when theyre told to pay as they know DWF and RLPicon are absolutely toothless and cannot do anything.

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: shoplifting at Tesco, Police called, no papers signed, banned from store

Says WE WILL consider commencing Court Proceedings to recover the sum outstanding.
    The bailiff bit is the most disturbing.

load of ole baloney...
    and it cant say WE WILL
    they [DWP] cant do court
    they are not the owners of the tescos
    none have done court for +5yrs now

and as with the bailiff guff
    read the letter PROPERLY AGAIN
    bailiffs can only ever get involved AFTER something has been to court
    and as tescos aint going nowhere near a courtroom door [they never have]

IGNORE.

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

they will CONSIDER doing something eh? I will consider going to the moon for my holidays but by the time I have done just that will I actually be going to the moon? One thing is for certain, I am going on holidayicon and it isnt to the moon

Site Team Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder's Avatar

Cagger since : Jan 2007

And I will consider showing my backside in Debenhams window. Doesn't mean I will do so.

DWF cannot do anything more than recommend that their client takes Court action. Their client, unfortunately for them, does not take Court action in such circumstances

Me flashing my arse in a department store window is far, far more likely!

Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    brassnecked Highly informative brassnecked Highly informative brassnecked Highly informative brassnecked Highly informative brassnecked Highly informative brassnecked Highly informative brassnecked Highly informative brassnecked Highly informative brassnecked's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Default Re: shoplifting at Tesco, Police called, no papers signed, banned from store

RLPicon learned that doing court is devastating to their business model, as in they lost, in the Oxford Case.

Basic Account Holder Minnion Novitiate

Cagger since : Jun 2017

Default Re: shoplifting at Tesco, Police called, no papers signed, banned from store

Thank you all. I am just going to ignore this. They really know how to give people the shivers!
    dx100uk, trying to find out how to uploadicon the letters from DWF. Is there a specific way to do it

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

click uploadicon

Sorry for being a pain but this is what I get:
    - In your Thread/Post open a new msg box here.
    - Click 'Go Advanced' below the msg box.
    - Click 'Manage Attachments' below that box.
    - Click the 'Add Files' button on the top right.
    - Click 'Select Files', navigate to your file(s) on your PC.
    - Click 'uploadicon Files'.
    For some reason I am unable to see the 'Go Advanced' .

in the grey tool bar at the bottom
    right of the post quick reply button

Something seems to be going wrong. I have taken pictures of the letters and when I uploadicon them, it shows upload error 'Please do not'.
    Sorry just doesn't seem to work.

Finally uploaded in a weird way. pasted the pics on word document and converted to PDFicon. These are the 3 letters I have received within 3 weeks.

attach them then..

Site Team fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee's Avatar

Cagger since : Oct 2011

I have a better idea - Download officelens... Line it up in the square and then you can save as PDFicon

Thought it was done. Will try again.

Finally uploaded. Here are the links to the 4 documents (3 letters and FAQ sheet attached with Letter 1):

Attached Files

I have merged the letters to one file.
    all are very safe to totally ignore.

dx

Thank you. Wonder what the next letter will say?

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

More of the same, but possibly written to sound more scary. It still doesn't mean they can do anything.

HB

Site Team fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee's Avatar

Cagger since : Oct 2011

*WE WILL CONSIDER USING COURT**

I will consider whether I will go to work today... If i actually do or not is another thing

Site Team Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder's Avatar

Cagger since : Jan 2007

It will probably say:-

We are aware that you have sought help from an internet forum full of armchair lawyers and layabouts with no jobs to go to.

Wouldn't be the first time!

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details