Naims - Has anyone used or heard of them?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2497 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My cheap landline deal has gone from Primus to Fuel Broadband now received an email to say it is sold to PostOffice and the price will increase. I had a look on the web and an equivalent cheap deal is supplied by `Naims`- (£11.50 pm +vat) I had an online form to fill out, no payment details to put in yet but the site was very basic. I only want a landline because I have to, I make maybe one call every few months if my mobile signal is bad. Anyone else use Naims?

Hi

Sorry you were missed.

Naims is a trade name of Entanet International Ltd and have been trading since 1996. It is a small company with a relatively small revenue (as opposed to the bigger companies) of £31m in 2015

There are a few reviews out there and all are relatively good. The call charges are very reasonable when compared to the big boys. 2p per minute against BT's 11p per minute and the connection charge is less as well.

If I had known about them before now, I would have given them a go. As a small company, they may not know the law on displaying the line rental.

Where there is a non discretionary tax (VAT) this MUST be included in the headline price so the bit on the home page (£11.50 + VAT) needs to be changed to show the £13.80 it should be.

they are a registered company with Companies House and they have been around for over 20 years so I think it's safe to say they are a 'proper' company

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thank you. I wasn`t missed, you answered and very comprehensively. I havn`t had an email back from them, so I will see what happens. I had poor service from PO previously with a car insurance so not keen on their offer which is quite an increase in price.