Company discount misquoted

frohawk123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I just wnated to know where I stand on a potential non-issue. Just kind of curious incase anything comes of it.

I work for a company that offers it's employees a 40% discount on it's products.

To claim this discount we have to fill out a form with what part numbers we require and personal details.

We have to email this over to our sister company who will reply with the discounted price.

We then have to ammend the form with the discounted price relating to to Part Numbers requested.

The items will then be delivered to us and we shall receive an invoice after receipt of goods for us to check items over and then pay for them.

I worked out that the cost of something that I was buying should have been £385.56 before VAT, they quoted me the price of £325.56 before VAT via email.

I confirmed the order and the customer service lady told me that it been processed.

That was all yesterday.

Today I have received the items but still no invoice.

My question is,

that if the company notices the price typo (only £60 in my favour but still) and invoices me the correct price of £385.56 +VAT...

Where do I stand to challenge this?

The goods are in my possession and I was quoted a certain price that I accepted.

Will I have to return the goods to re-order them or will I be forced to pay the correct amount.

Obviously the company I ordered from is the sister company to one that I work for so I am not that keen to cause trouble but want to at least hold my ground a little bit.