47J stopped on a restricted bus stop or stand

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2507 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a PCN from the royal borough of Kingston upon Thames,

I have looked at the video evidence and after visiting the location I have worked out that if they were in one of the usual smart car periscope video combos they must of been parked on a taxi rank or maybe on a short section of double yellow lines just before a bus lane.

I have requested the location of the camera (plus how it is deployed ie car or a static cctv camera) and confirmation of the type of approved device used.

I did stop so a ticket could of been issued if a CEO was by my car (or told me I could not stop there and moved me on).

my memory it was raining and at the time I did not see the road markings at the kerb nor the tiny sign on the bus stop post as I never when that far up.

What I would like to know is it allowed for the CEO to in a location like this just waiting to issue a PCN

RESOLVED: Virgin (MBNA) £12,525.80 short settlement £3,800, Marbles £15,000 Thrown out of court and ordered not to harass me as could not provide any paperwork to support the DEBT,Cahoot £5,000 time barred 2015, Egg 2 Loans £12,000 each £24,000 time barred March and April 2016, First Direct Overdraft £10,000 (low interest as account closed) time barred 2014

ONGOING: Halifax £7,500 still being chased will be time barred November 2016