style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had a call from my ward counciler today and she has helped with the appointment I am waiting for at the Cpmmunity Law. I was advised to get in touch with both pf them by StepChange.

I was hopeing that they could help with the baliiffs but although she has tried the council will not speak to her claiming the Data Protection Act prevents it. A brick wall here.

I do have things in writing that my Stepchange and adviser were before the LO by the council or the bailiff action. I will try a letter myself ass suggested to the CEO.

Any suggestions on correct wording would be welcome as it has to be right. Should the proof I have be put into the letter?Or should I keep t and say I have it?

Thanks everyone.

Keeping active on this

Hi lizzyann,

Any further with this? Hopefully this will be pulled back so some sort of attachment can be used so you can at least get the bailiff fees removed.

Even better if they would agree to write all or most of it off!

Hi Whitely

I am still waiting for the appointment at Community law. My ward counciler rang them too on my behalf to try and get me seen by an adviser. I had my hopes up as it seemed as if I was going to get to see someone.

Apparently they had no record of my first phone call which was odd as they returned it and said I would need to wait for them to give me an appointment. They are only open once a week for this.

I will try a letter but when I write to the council they always come back with more questions and dont answer any of mine.

Can you advise which template letter would be the best to use for this letter. I would need a secretary for the amount of things the council bombarded me.

Thankyou for asking and any advice.