Birmingham midshires repossession by TLT solicitors. **Cancelled**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi friends.

I bought a 4 bedroom house many moons ago as I was due to get married.

With few personal tragedies I was unable to and now the house is too big and expensive for me.

As I have residential mortgage and with bad credit rating I can not and will not get good commercial or buy to let mortgage.

What I want is and was told I need permission from the mortgage company which is Birmingham Midshsires to let it out.

I have 3 months of arrears and arrangement in place.

What I really want is for 1 or 2 year renting permission so I can save the house and not have to sell it.

I do not want to let it out and go though legal issues.

Please advise on how I can ask, convince the mortgage company to give me permission.

Ali

I do not wish to do business at all.

what i wish to do is let it out just for 1 year. which will help me clear the arrears and allow me to study IT without working. Work has dried up as Uber driver.

I need new car this and that. Everything has come to a head right now. That is all.

Can you or someone help me word the letter or phone conversation?

Ali

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

OP, you can rent to a lodger in your own home (provided you remain in perm occupation) and obtain max ~£7500 pa tax free (if you request it on your Annual Tax Return each year).

You will need to use a Lodger Agreement, not an AST.

Google Rent-a-room Scheme

OP, you can rent to a lodger in your own home (provided you remain in perm occupation) and obtain max ~£7500 pa tax free (if you request it on your Annual Tax Return each year).

You will need to use a Lodger Agreement, not an AST.

Google Rent-a-room Scheme

I was also going to suggest that marnier..as the OP does not confirm what his alternative living would be.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

What is AST and i do need to speak with my mortgage company. i want there premssion as i want to rent out the whole house for about 2 years max. 1 year for sure.

There's a forum stikky with the lettings/freehold abbreviations.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

there are a lot of things to consider before you let the house, what are you going to do a regarding your own accommodation, what will you do if the tenant turns out to be a wrong un, what is the local letting value and is this enough to pay the mortgage and provide an income?

What about all of the landlord necessities such as gas safety cert, deposit scheme etc? What about after a year or two, what are you going to do with the property, return to it or sell it? If the latter, what equity do you have to make the cost of selling and buying elsewhere possible?

As suggested, getting a lodger is a far easier option, event though the income will be less you wont have any problems associated with letting the house on a AST and no tax or insurance worries either.

i think if i am helped with formulating a letter to the lender is the best.

i was going to sell the house but now with housing crash and the crash that's coming i am going to lose out. my mortgage is £600pm. Rent is close to £1800pm. So i win by renting it and clearing my arrears.

i will do all is necessary as for certs and insurance after talking with the council i aim to give to one of the orgs.

first issue is how to write or what to write to Birmingham midshires.

Ali

If you're going to be a LL, surely you can write a simple letter to Lender asking for permission to Let the Property?

They may switch you to a more expensive B2L mortgage or grant permission for a limited period.

We don't have an magic letters though someone may offer advice on your attempt if you provide it first.

• dx100uk changed the title to Birmingham Midshsires Residential mortgage and NOW need to LET-
  • 1 year later...

Please help.

On 19th April I got a letter dated 23 February from the courts saying I have a repossession hearing on the 9th of may.

** THE POST CODE ON THE LETTER IS WRONG. POST CODE IS 8RX AND ON LETTER IT SAYS 8RW.

I have had zero communication from the bank, solicitors or courts other then a very late delivered letter.

I spoke to the bank, they said we sent you letters and called you. Which is false.

I asked the bank to contact the solicitors to sort this out and they said no, speak to them as they are now managing your account.

All I want to do is postpone the 9th May date or push it forward by 30 days.

In that time either I will have the funds to clear my arrears or have my taxi licence and can pay off arrears on an arrangement.

What I need help with is some legal jargen to use with them to persuade them of the above.

I need about 30 to 45 days.

Biggest shock is why would the letter be so late. And 0 communication from the solicitors.

Thank you in advance

Edited by philmycoke

Can you scan up the court letter please.

The wrong postcode is of little importance 

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

why is no one replying or helping? did the merging of my post screw this up for me?

its been 2 days i still got the shakes.

why on earth is the letter so late, who pushed it in my mail box at 7am and why the solcitors not been in touch.

why are they going for a repo ?

do you owe them money?

not been paying them?

yes the old thread is relevant history

no good simply saying help im being repo'd without the full back story on WHY....

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

sorry was on a small screen unable to scroll.

so you have arrears - how much? and when was the last time you were upto date?

ie for how long have you been in arrears?

for how long have you been regularly paying them with no issues?

and they

Now i understand.

i owe them £10k including all the bills.

this year i have not been paying and last few months of last year.

many things happens but most important was that my taxi license expired so there fore i had no money to pay them.

new license takes 4 to 6 months. so i am waiting for that.

like i said i need another 30 days from the 9th may hearing. that is all. i will pay of the arrears or have my license by then.

if i go the letter even in march i could of prepared and done what was necessary.  now i got 2 weeks. nothing i can do.

i cant understand why from feb to now there has been no communication. if the bank said thats it we going to lawyers or courts even then i could of explained something to them. maybe made the move on the funds overseas which i was saving to buy my own taxi.

i think this is probably what you are on about in your round about way.

WWW.GOV.UK

Hundreds of thousands of people struggling with debt problems will be supported through a new debt respite scheme that launched today (4 May...

and they