First time caught shoplifting, not first time I have done it.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2509 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but the police still got my data and they could cross references. Thank you all you are making me able to study a little bit but I still feel that anxiety

did the police give you any kind of their formal caution, penalty notice, or...?

this was your first dealing with the police?

you said you weren't arrested and bailed, so there are no worries.

from the info you have posted, the police are unlikely to show up again/bother you/'cross reference' you. unless you do something the like wrong again.

No they just took my data and make me pay and then try to calm me and said to me not to do it again

but I am afraid what could happen if the ASDA staff gets mad because she said I didn't like her and that I should shut up. Also before the police take a decision she took one of them apart and spoke to him

asda staff do NOT make any decision to prosecute

its their head office that would

and they don't for £100

so FORGET ABOUT IT.

you are now getting a bit silly

keep asking the same questions.

just in a different way

go enjoy your life

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Excuse me.

Please understand that when my degree is on the table I cannot avoid to feel nervous about it.

She told me that I can loose my hole degree my grant and the university fees.

totally cobblers to frighten you..

even if you murdered someone

that doesn't mean you cant goto uni

please forget about it move on..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Excuse me. Please understand that when my degree is on the table I cannot avoid to feel nervous about it. She told me that I can loose my hole degree my grant and the university fees.

They don't have that power. If you over 18 years old and not a school child, then they can't really contact the University about this incident and then the University investigates. You paid for the goods and it was an oversight on your part which you are embarrassed about. That is it.

Did they tell you they would call the Pope and that you had been a naughty boy who would need to attend confession for the next year ?

At some point, you will have to try to stop being anxious about what the store staff told you, as the health impact will become worse than what you actually did. You cannot underestimate just how much stressful situations can impact on health and if this continues you really need to see a Doctor.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

They told me that my university have a zero tolerance policy and that the police will contact my university that's the reason I am scary. Is that possible? In my home the university doesn't get involved in personal matters.

I don't think we can tell you anything that is going to settle your nerves. Doubt anything will happen. If it does then contact the Students Union

i will not be responding to further comments.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread