PIP claim /DLA renewal

fletch70
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

First of all stop looking for the Judge you will find a whole heap of hurt. Do not go down this route any further please.

Why not post up a redacted copy to view of what you have so far? I had an A4 box of information to sift and only 3 days to complete and write an appeal statement. The result was I was exhausted.. But the ends justified the result.

Take a break and consider asking a professional to assist you, we can advise to a point without having the evidence in front of us all of it, it appears you do not have all the required information either, please request the next appeal then politely ask for an adjournment. State you need to acquire further evidence to support your appeal this will normally be granted.

Lets leave it for tonight and pick up in the morning when you are more alert?

Mike

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Mike.

What is it you want to see, what I have penned with regard to an appeal? Or some of the decisions that have been made.

If it is the latter I will go to uni and use there scanners as I can scan a whole bunch directly to file.

I am looking for professional representation, I was badly let down by a firm of charlatans 18 months ago although it didn't cost me anything directly.

I am told legal aid might cover it and also need to see if my contents insurance might help.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Thanks Mike

It does indeed make interesting reading and seems entirely relevant to my case as it dates from a similar time

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .