WMS Group -Warranty- DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2532 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently contacted this company regarding a claim. The person who dealt with my call was aggressive and hostile and frequently interrupted me/ talked over me. Aside from this poor communication, the employee continued to insist that a part could be fixed when in fact I had been advised by two separate garages that it could not and would have to be replaced. Then he proceeded to blame the garage. They insist that they will only cover the amount of the part if it had been repaired but of course it cannot be repaired. Has anyone else dealt with this company? Any tips?

tell them they can collect the part from your garage and mend it themselves as the rest of the world cant do it. record the call and put it up on social media if they still insist on being stupid.let them know that you are doing this and then look up the directors via Companies house, contact them via linkedin or similar and tell them where it is posted.

All warranties are forms of insurance so go to the FCA and complain. They will try and say that it isnt but they have been bitten once already be the regulator.