style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2508 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Today I received the "Notice of enforcement" with regards to the PCN.

This is the first ever communication I have received on this matter.

All the previous communication were sent to my old address.

At the time of contravention also I was living at my current address but the letters regarding PCN were sent to old address.

When I checked the PCN on the local authority website it says that it has already been handed over to Civil Enforcement Agent and the letter that I received today also mention that Warrant of control for non payment of penalty charge notice.

My worry is do I have an option to request to restart this notice from scratch as I never received any previous communication on this and also the case is not in Civil Enforcement Agent's hand.

I appreciate your response on this.

Many Thanks.

Apologies, two typos in the post I sent and

the corrections are that the case is in the civil enforcement agent's hand and

also warrant of control is already issued for non payment of penalty charge notice.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be able to

But why did it go go an old address?

Had you not updated v5c?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I also updated my v5c around same time as I moved to my current address in July 2016 and the contravention occurred in the same month.

But the fact is very strange here as when I called the enforcement agent they mentioned my old address the one that I used to live even before my previous one and I definitely changed the v5c when I moved to my previous address.

so somewhere DVLA may still have the record with the old address (before the previous one) but my v5c shows the current address.

I saw your next post and will follow the same step that I followed in my previous thread.

I appreciate your advise in this matter.

Seems like the dvla has an ongoing issue with your accounts with them

That Would explain things....

and they

I would also like to know that does the "Warrant of control" mean that it will now show up as the offence in my historical data somewhere and if that is the case can I ask council also to revert this "Warrant of control"?

nope doesnt show

and they

so as post 9 on your old thread then?

and they

If you called TEC and they instructed you to use the Forms PE2 and PE3, then these must be the correct forms in relation to your particular contravention. The downside with these forms, is that you need to have them witnessed by either a solicitor or the court.

The PE2 and PE3 (Out of Time Statutory Declaration forms) were due to be revoked and replaced by the commonly used Out of Time Witness Statement forms (TE7 and TE9) which do not require a signature being witnessed.

The provision to replace the PE2 and PE3 forms were part of the Prisons and Courts Bill. As a result of the forthcoming general election, the Bill will not be taken forward and will not complete it's parliamentary passage.

In PE3 form in the reason box I simply have said that "because I was not aware of it" and in PE2 form following is what I have written

"The reason is I changed my address and due to that I didn't receive any correspondence with regards to the PCN."

The date I moved was three weeks before the contravention.

If that is all that you are putting on the form then the chances of it being rejected are sky high.

I can put something together for you later today if you can wait. What date was the Notice of Enforcement dated and what date is given for payment to be made?

Unless things have changed, the witness when signing the forms should be a commissioner of oaths - normally someone working at the counter of the nearest county court. I wouldn't pay a solicitor - I believe the court staff do it free. But why are they asking to use the old forms, I wonder?

Can you please advise me on which is the correct form as I am now totally confused. If needed I can call the TEC again and ask why they have given me the PE forms and not TE forms?

Ok my contravention is related to moving traffic rather than parking. Is that the reason why I have been given PE2 and 3 forms?

@ Bailiff Advise - I am still waiting for your response as you were to give me some advise on filling forms?

@ Bailiff Advice - Thanks for the information. I would like to inform you that the communication regarding PCN went to my old address, even the one I used to live before the previous one as you can see from the post that I had similar situation in the past so seems like DVLA has not updated my record on their side even when I have been updating address on my v5c.

Any advise on that?

Also shall I also send them proof showing that I have been living at the current address even before the contravention and also the proof of v5c with current adress?

Now I am confused.

I assumed from your post yesterday that you had updated your V5c with your address details about three weeks after you moved.

Are you now saying that the V5c was still recording the address of a property that you had lived at not only previous to where your are now....but even previous to that address?