Parkshield collection ltd Disabled bay windscreen PCN - whiston hospital warrington road l35 5dr - have works permit.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2491 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, that is abosulte proof they are timed out re: POFA but it mentions nowhere they are using POFA so that means they can only go after the driver on the assumption that the driver is also the keeper. I would think they would be very silly to take this further than this (apart from asking a debt collector).

If you could get photos of the signs at the hospital, that would help but you now have two choices:

1 Totally ignore.

2 Write one letter only laying out their failings and stating that any claim by them will be vigorously defended.

I suggest 1.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

the content is utter cobblers and they undoubtedly know this but most parking companies are run by stupid people and treat everyone else as though they are too.

As they are miles too laet to follow the protocols of the POFA there is no keeper liability and this idiotic claim other wise actually damages their chances of collecting nay money via court action and may well see them landed with a costs order if they try.

My advice is to ignore this latest taradiddle and let them waste their money on stamps. you will undoubtedly get a letter from Gladstones or BW legal at some point so save your energies for replying to them and then let rip.

If you do get such a threatogram from the worlds most brilliant legal minds ( apart from all of the other ones) then come back here and we will advise but until them just keep everything safe somewhere

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.

If you do get such a threatogram from the worlds most brilliant legal minds ( apart from all of the other ones) then come back here and we will advise but until them just keep everything safe somewhere

Sarcasm much?? :lol:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE