style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1987 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Has anyone made a claim directly to claim compensation for mis sold solar panels

I have had a solicitors contacting me claiming people are being successful getting their agreements cancelled and refunded money they paid from the start.

Also, they get to keep their panels and feed in tariffs!

However they charge 30% fee plus 20% VAT!

I want to do this myself. Anyone been through this road?

Anyone?

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know the law on if you bought a product on finance agreement and your claim is accepted/successful do they refund you the complete contract fee or only the payments you made and any deposits. I think I heard Martin Lewis mention they give you the whole amount of the product or service back even though you paid a fraction of the price, but would like to see the law under 1974 consumer credit act section 75.

can you please post on your existing solar panel thread please rather than hi-jack..

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Found this on "Which" site

[Your address]

[solar panel provider details]

To [add details]

Reference: [if known]

Dear Sir/Madam,

On [date] I entered into a contract with you for the provision of a [details of the solar installation].

Prior to entering into the contract your salesperson [provide name if known] stated that [add details of the misleading statement].

I have now discovered that contrary to the statement made by your salesperson, the installation would not be as was represented to me for the following reasons:

[set out any discrepancies]

The statement detailed above was relied upon by me and induced me into a contract with you and accordingly constitutes a misrepresentation.

Had I been given the correct information I would not have contracted with you and as a consequence I am entitled to rescind the contract.

You must also return to me the total sum that I have paid to you £ [set out the total sum that you have paid to date].

I would request that you return to me the sum of £ [details] within the next seven days.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have a monthly breakdown plan like your boiler or central heating?

What's the monthly cost for a 4k system approx?

Is it worth getting? I have low output according to my utility company and they haven't been cleaned in 4 years or checked. There is a noise coming from them, however the inverter is working fine last time i checked.