more Vodafone billing issues

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I roam a lot. Mostly in Malta. Since February my bills are listing a load of data roaming in Spain. I haven't been anywhere near Spain for years. I suspect it's a bug and the Malta usage is showing up as Spain. The dates correspond to dates I was in Malta. There's no cost impact as I'm on Eurotraveller so it's three quid a day regardless of where I roam in Europe. However it's wrong and it's bugging me. Also if I submit a bill as expenses (I'm self employed and claim my mobile) then the Spain usage could cause a problem.

I've reported it to Vodafone twice and their attitude is; the amount is right, just ignore the Spain bit, there's nothing we can do. Which stinks quite frankly. So I'm going to the ombudsman for the second time in six months. Am I within my rights to withhold payment until a correct bill is issued?

Well that sucks if you had changed your tariff, you would have gotten EU Roaming included these days.

This changed about a year ago. I would get this amended first to stop any further issues.

Have you contacted the complaints team etc / Exec Office?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

No you wont :) - Changing tariff doesnt mean being locked in for 2 years not with Voda :)

I know that as i have a large account with them and amend stuff all the time.

Dont upgrade :) Its simple, Also take the complaint higher to their Execs team. Failing that you have the County Court to claim through :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

BTW i dont mean to sound judgemental in my posts at all :)

Sometimes im a little direct and my pet peeve is Vodafone haha... I would rather see Voda improve then get shut down etc...

But in your case, I can only suggest going higher etc,

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis