euro car parks notice to keeper

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2533 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

received notice to keeper from euro car parks (its my husbands but he wont be home till tomorrow night )

I've scanned it but no idea how to put it on here or remove his personal information (but I am trying)

it says failure to adhere to signage on site

it also says the driver has failed to pay the notice amount within the time specified so its increased to £90

we haven't had any other letters from them and nothing left on the car

can you tell me what I do next please thanks

Scan0029.pdf

Hi. ive asked admin to remove your pdf until identifiers can be removed

Also, euro car parks always and without question mess up> usually on the signage which is not following regulation, and usually does not form a contract.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi. ive asked admin to remove your pdf until identifiers can be removed

Also, euro car parks always and without question mess up> usually on the signage which is not following regulation, and usually does not form a contract.

thanks for that I did try and thought I had succeeded because it had posted and I didn't check it after I posted

I've not got much to go on at the moment I did think its was the Travelodge but that's free so he must have stayed somewhere else that night and that letter tells me nothing

it sounds like a standard "disappearing ticket" NTK. This is where the parking co attach a ticket to the vehicle, photograph it and then remove it and then send out the NTK saying it is too late for the discount period.

The letter should state exactly where this event occurred or it isnt worth the paper it is written on. It should also state exactly why the money is owed and that means stating what the breach was if a breach of contract ( must be from what they do say). They also fail to say who the ultimate creditor is so they again dont have a claim that is worth a light.

Typical useless ECP

Where is Woodbridge meadows in Guildford? It appears to be only a Travelodge that is a likely place so if you were guests there get on to Travelodge HQ and complain bitterly about the attempted fraud (no ticket on vehicle- man seen loitering next to car and photographing it but certainly no ticket left)

Also the signage at the entrance to the Travelodge car park doesnt mention any charges for parking beyond 3 hours so the signage visible from the road make the claim a nonsense. Let them know in no uncertain terms they are complicit in allowing this attempted fraud to be enabled.

Get a name of their UK boss and write to them, you will fare better than a normal customer service 3take it up with the parking co" response

Give them time to respond and if they dont get the claim cancelled you can take the matter up with ECP and their trade association and also slag off travelodge on social media for employing crooks when deciding on car parking matters.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.

ericsbrother thanks for the reply

I wasn't their is was my husband he was working in Guilford I looked at the council car park receipt he got that day and he left the castle car park Guilford at 17- 19 so I assumed he had went to the Travelodge as its only about 10/15 min from their and the tickets time is 17-56

I will have to deal with this for him because he is not here in the week and some weekends and no internet access and he cant use a P.C.

will ask him tonight where he stayed

well spoke to hubby and he did get a ticket on the windscreen

went to the Travelodge no parking spaces (massive car park shared with a gym) parked at the side of the road booked in got his car park no/ticket came outside and he had a ticket moved the car complained to the manager the manager took the ticket from him and said they would sort it

so what do I do next thanks

same advice, get on to travelodge and complain that they havent done as they said they would. If they say it is too late to do anything let them know they will be trashed on twitter and other social media for going back on their promise