Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
    Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Parking Eye Claimform - Euro Garages Deeside service Station,Parkway, Deeside indust

no just use the two line defence
    available on numerous VCS EXCEL BW threads
    use our search CAGicon box of the top red toolbar

file it via MCOL website

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967's Avatar

Cagger since : Mar 2007

Default Re: Parking Eye Claimform - Euro Garages Deeside service Station,Parkway, Deeside indust

Get on to MCOL, do that immediately.

File this.

The defendant denies any contract existed between themselves and the claimant and put the claimant to strict proof of same.

It is imperative that you do this without any further delay. And as you're 13 days late, it's 50/50 as to whether or not you're going to get away with it. The courts are slightly more lenient when dealing with a LiP, but

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
    If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder freakyleaky Authoritative freakyleaky Authoritative freakyleaky Authoritative freakyleaky Authoritative freakyleaky Authoritative freakyleaky Authoritative freakyleaky Authoritative freakyleaky Authoritative freakyleaky Authoritative freakyleaky Authoritative freakyleaky Authoritative freakyleaky's Avatar

Cagger since : Mar 2007

All above done now.
    Just waiting.
    Thanks for your help DX and DF

Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.
    You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details