county parking Windscreen PCN - Planet ice car park central milton keynes Parking ticket blew off

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 606 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok so i got a parking charge notice over easter as my ticket blew off dash board as no sticker provided. I displayed it once i noticed half way into my two hour stay which i paid for. But was too late i already has a ticket.

All info is on the ticket but the info regarding the fine and reduction is printed over there logo and cannot be read and sentences broken up.

I do have the original ticket. And have not appealed or anything yet. If someone could advise the best course of action that will be great. The muppets involved are county parking.

Thanks in advance

OK, firstly, it's not a fine (you'll make dx100uk's teeth itch if you call it that :smile:) it's just a speculative invoice.

Secondly, was this a ticket on the windscreen or something that you've had through the post?

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Hi it was left on the screen, then i took it off when i noticed and put ticket back up. Many thanks

OK, for now, do absolutely nothing.

Wait for the Notice to Keeper (NTK) which must arrive with the Keeper between 29 and 56 days after the date of parking.

Those dates are very specific,

it must not arrive before the 29th day or after the 56th day after the parking event.

Only then do you appeal the NTK, chances are they'll get this all completely wrong anyway which will just add to your grounds of appeal.

Which company has placed the litter on the windscreen?

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

The muppets involved are county parking

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They wont get anywhere. You had a ticket and thats all that matters. They cant try and charge for non display. They were already paid by you, so theyre screwed.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

1 The date of infringement? 16.4.17

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] N

if you have then please post up whatever you sent and how you sent it and the date you sent it,

suitably redacted. [as a PDF- follow the upload

has there been a response?

please post it up as well, suitably redacted. [as a PDF- follow the upload guide]

If you haven't appealed yet - ,.........

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days]

what date is on it

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? Na

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?] Na

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?

[it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances] na

5 Who is the parking company? County parking

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park?

......................... .... cmk planet ice

Ok. You got a windscreen ticket, so do NOTHING until you get the NTK. It has to arrive within a specified timeframe, or they cant claim.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Ignore it. Thats their way of getting you to lose your rights under pofa.

where did you park we need the exact carpark name.

and they

thank you.

so follow the excellent advice in post 4 WAIT for the NTK.

and they

a quick peek on google noseyneighbour shows me a sign that is not a contract but an invitation to treat.

If it was a contract then there is no condition that states that if you don't display a ticket you have to pay them a small fortune.

inadequate signage to form a contract so you cant owe money for breaching one.

All that will come later,

wait for the NTK first as they may well get the wording of that wrong and shoot themselves in the other foot as well.

Hi thanks for your continued support,

i was in planet ice today and spoke to the manager and she says it happens all the time and all i need to do is send proof i bought a ticket.

Shall i risk it or wait?

Many thanks

sned proof to whom?

Not the parking co as they wont give up.

If Planet ice want proof of purchase to get their gophers to cancel then send a photocopy to them by all means.

It does sound as though the manager is just telling you politely to go away and stop bothering him as he isnt interested.

Dont send anything to the parking co until you get the NTK.

• 1 month later...

Hi, i received a notice to owner today requesting payment of now £120.

Ive not done anything and still. have the original parking ticket i paid for.

Also the centre manager says the parking company should cancel it as i have the paid for receipt.

Im not too sure where do.go next.

Many thanks

Nto or ntk?

and they

as post 4 then

and scan it up both sides please

follow the UPLOAD

and they

well, if the centre manager says it should be cancelled then stand next to him whilst he phones up the parking cowboys and instructs them to do this..

Either that of he gives you a copy of the letter that he sends to tell them.

In short,

dont let him off the hook so easily,

it is all in his powers but he hasnt bothered so far and you have been far too accepting of this lack of action.

You will still have another 3 weeks to get his response before you are out of time to annoy the parking co.