Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook


A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99



Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide


An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)


+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Basic Account Holder Abbieno7-2008 Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2017
    Posts : 21 (0.09 post per day)

    Default PDL / DMP IRR Lending?

    Hello

    I have been posting on the general debt forum, but have been asked to post details on here too - any help would be massively appreciated:


    MyJar - 800
    Satsuma - 1000
    Wageday Advance - 150
    QuickQuid - 400
    SafetyNet Credit - 250
    Drafty - 280

    The above are all PDL companies who I have borrowed from recently. Drafty is a RCF with a credit limit of 300 of which I am paying approx 18 per month. Satsuma is a monthly payment of 160 for 12 months commencing at the end of May, My Jar is meant to be paid at the end of April (first payment) of 230 for six months. SafetyNet expects the full amount at the end of this month, WDA is due in three separate instalments, as is QuickQuid.

    Thank you so much

    x


  2. #2
    Basic Account Holder Abbieno7-2008 Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2017
    Posts : 21 (0.09 post per day)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by citizenB View Post
    You have vodafoneicon listed twice - once as being collected by Lowell @ 920.47 and the other listed as vodafoneicon @ 128.48 ??
    Hi yes that is correct - there are two separate accounts

    Many thanks


  3. #3
    Site Team fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee's Avatar



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2011
    Posts : 7,646 (3.41 post per day)

    Default Re: PDL / DMP IRR Lending?

    HI Abbieno - Ive separated the thread for now and lets get to work with your PDL issues.
    Put dates etc here of all your PDLs and how many you have had and ill work through it either today or tomorrow.


  4. #4
    Basic Account Holder Abbieno7-2008 Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2017
    Posts : 21 (0.09 post per day)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fkofilee View Post
    HI Abbieno - Ive separated the thread for now and lets get to work with your PDL issues.
    Put dates etc here of all your PDLs and how many you have had and ill work through it either today or tomorrow.
    Hey good evening

    I am so grateful, thank you for taking the time to help me.

    I will collate all of the into a spreadsheet tomorrow morning and uploadicon as a PDFicon

    Thanks again

    X


  5. #5
    Basic Account Holder Abbieno7-2008 Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2017
    Posts : 21 (0.09 post per day)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fkofilee View Post
    HI Abbieno - Ive separated the thread for now and lets get to work with your PDL issues.
    Put dates etc here of all your PDLs and how many you have had and ill work through it either today or tomorrow.
    Hi, I've just been having a nosey on Provident's site and didn't realise that they own Vanquis bank as well - could this be another reason we can use the argument of irresponsible lending given that I owe money to Vanquis, which is on a dmpicon, or could it be that Satsuma wouldn't necessarily realise this when doing their checks?

    Will post the info u requested tomorrow
    Thanks again


  6. #6
    Basic Account Holder Abbieno7-2008 Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2017
    Posts : 21 (0.09 post per day)

    Default Re: PDL / DMP IRR Lending?

    Quote Originally Posted by fkofilee View Post
    HI Abbieno - Ive separated the thread for now and lets get to work with your PDL issues.
    Put dates etc here of all your PDLs and how many you have had and ill work through it either today or tomorrow.
    Hi there

    Thanks as always for the help!

    I have uploaded all of the PDL info onto a spreadsheet and have saved it as a PDFicon document. It has gone onto two pages, but sits side by side, if that makes sense?

    Thanks again

    x

    Attached Files

  7. #7
    Basic Account Holder RobbingHood Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2012
    Posts : 57 (0.03 post per day)

    Default Re: PDL / DMP IRR Lending?

    Out of curiosity, why would you think you have a claim for irresponsible lending? From looking at the loans you've had, it seems like you've taken a lot of loans in a very short space of time. You borrowed 1000 from Satsuma just 12 days ago and now you want to claim irresponsible lending?

    On the 5th April you borrowed 800 from MyJar, then on the 8th April you borrowed 1000 from Satsuma and then on the 9th April you borrowed 150 from Wageday Advance, that's 1950 in 4 days and then 5 days ago you had 250 from SafetyNet Credit - I'm sorry but this is irresponsible borrowing, what on Earth are you doing with all of this money?!

    Perhaps the only thing that may go in your favour is if you declared all of the outstanding loans at the time you applied and they still lent to you - were you honest on your application forms about your earnings and current loans?

    I'm sorry it's not what you would want to hear, but personally I don't think you would have a claim at all here - what this looks like is you borrowing a lot of money and trying to get out of paying it back as now you've realised just how much is owed. Just my opinion and of course nothing personal here.


  8. #8
    Site Team fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee's Avatar



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2011
    Posts : 7,646 (3.41 post per day)

    Default Re: PDL / DMP IRR Lending?

    Havent Forgotten - Will look at this tonight.
    Robbinghood. - Can i ask you to please be a bit fairer on the OP? Ta

    FKO


  9. #9
    Basic Account Holder Abbieno7-2008 Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2017
    Posts : 21 (0.09 post per day)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbingHood View Post
    Out of curiosity, why would you think you have a claim for irresponsible lending? From looking at the loans you've had, it seems like you've taken a lot of loans in a very short space of time. You borrowed 1000 from Satsuma just 12 days ago and now you want to claim irresponsible lending?

    On the 5th April you borrowed 800 from MyJar, then on the 8th April you borrowed 1000 from Satsuma and then on the 9th April you borrowed 150 from Wageday Advance, that's 1950 in 4 days and then 5 days ago you had 250 from SafetyNet Credit - I'm sorry but this is irresponsible borrowing, what on Earth are you doing with all of this money?!

    Perhaps the only thing that may go in your favour is if you declared all of the outstanding loans at the time you applied and they still lent to you - were you honest on your application forms about your earnings and current loans?

    I'm sorry it's not what you would want to hear, but personally I don't think you would have a claim at all here - what this looks like is you borrowing a lot of money and trying to get out of paying it back as now you've realised just how much is owed. Just my opinion and of course nothing personal here.
    Hi

    Thank you for your post. In response to your apparent 'enquiry', I didn't approach this site on the basis that I thought I may have a claim for irresponsible lending against these companies and had in fact not even heard of it until some of the kind people on this site mentioned it to me. I approached the site for support - the subject heading was altered by one of the earlier mentioned kind people on the site to signpost them to it when they had chance to look further into it.

    I appreciate your opinion and agree what it may be viewed as being by an onlooker, but you really are wide of the mark and to be perfectly blunt, I have no desire to go into the whys and wherefores with people who clearly express their views in such a manner. I would never judge anyone on here in this way and really don't think I deserved it. I hope you sleep well knowing how upset you have made me


  10. #10
    Basic Account Holder Abbieno7-2008 Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2017
    Posts : 21 (0.09 post per day)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fkofilee View Post
    Havent Forgotten - Will look at this tonight.
    Robbinghood. - Can i ask you to please be a bit fairer on the OP? Ta

    FKO
    Hi there

    Thank you for your ongoing support.

    Have a good weekend


  11. #11
    Basic Account Holder RobbingHood Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2012
    Posts : 57 (0.03 post per day)

    Default Re: PDL / DMP IRR Lending?

    Let's not be so dramatic, I don't think my post was harsh at all - you won't always hear what you want to, especially on a public forum - this isn't the Samaritans. That said, obviously, I didn't want to upset you and if I did in any way, I apologise.

    I appreciate that you may not have come here looking at irresponsible lending and that's the site teams fault for changing the title and giving that impression


  12. #12
    Site Team fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee's Avatar



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2011
    Posts : 7,646 (3.41 post per day)

    Default Re: PDL / DMP IRR Lending?

    Hi RH

    We changed it as the OP had 2 separate issues with A dmpicon and some payday loansicon.

    So we decided to separate them out. I appreciate that everyone that's comes here doesn't always realise and yes, it is their responsibility to make sure that they are sound and don't over do it when it comes to debt etc

    But at the same time the mind is a strange thing and people do weird things when under a lot of pressure.

    All I would ask in the future is be a little more considerate when writing these sorts of posts ☺️ They come to CAGicon for help.


  13. #13
    Basic Account Holder Abbieno7-2008 Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2017
    Posts : 21 (0.09 post per day)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbingHood View Post
    Let's not be so dramatic, I don't think my post was harsh at all - you won't always hear what you want to, especially on a public forum - this isn't the Samaritans. That said, obviously, I didn't want to upset you and if I did in any way, I apologise.

    I appreciate that you may not have come here looking at irresponsible lending and that's the site teams fault for changing the title and giving that impression
    Hi

    Thank you for taking the time to reply, I appreciate the apology and maybe I responded from an emotional angle last night. You are also correct that this is a public forum, but I would just add that to judge and give opinions would be better recieved if all factors were firstly taken into consideration.

    No hard feelings

    Take care


  14. #14
    Basic Account Holder Abbieno7-2008 Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2017
    Posts : 21 (0.09 post per day)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fkofilee View Post
    Hi RH

    We changed it as the OP had 2 separate issues with A dmpicon and some payday loansicon.

    So we decided to separate them out. I appreciate that everyone that's comes here doesn't always realise and yes, it is their responsibility to make sure that they are sound and don't over do it when it comes to debt etc


    But at the same time the mind is a strange thing and people do weird things when under a lot of pressure.

    All I would ask in the future is be a little more considerate when writing these sorts of posts ☺️ They come to CAGicon for help.
    Thank you, as always

    X


  15. #15
    Site Team fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee's Avatar



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2011
    Posts : 7,646 (3.41 post per day)

    Default Re: PDL / DMP IRR Lending?

    Morning Abbieno

    I cant make heads or tails of what youve sent me im afraid... Even when trying to line them up in Word - it becoms a pain.
    Could you please put it on a spreadsheet and then send it to us?

    Once i get it I can then start getting to work.

    Although part of what im seeing suggests that there were a lot of loans in a short period.
    Oncei can get the full picture of the PDL situation then I can work on this



Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details