Not sure where to post this

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having had windows 10 since inception, I have recently been to the 'store' where being silly I typed in TV.

Now here is the very interesting point/part you can now add tiles and apps to get free movies TV shows and much more. The part that is worrying is it legal to install the apps and view the movies and TV shows that have not been released yet? (Goldeneye syndrome)!

All of this and much more is available on the Amazon fire stick with various apps that allow you to stream the content and now for free from the store. I wont name them here but they are available on a well known auction site. Now it appears you don't even need a fire-stick either, very strange....

Your thoughts please and ideas......

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

It might be free to access material, available for a short period. Does not mean it is an illegal streaming or file sharing service.

And it won't just be you, but hundreds of thousands (or millions) of others viewing, so even if against copyright very unlikely any action. They would have to prove you were responsible. Remember the ACS Law case, where the Judge basicallg tore apart any claim and the Solicitor went bankrupt.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread