Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Cabot/Nolans Dumfries simple procedure claim - old Jacamo JDW CAT Debt

i'd like to send something tonight [or contract it
    as i'm out all day tomorrow.
    you can send it by email too.

andyorch, if you've a minute
    a quick set of bullets to counter rankine & Maguffick please?

and i'll expand it.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Default Re: Cabot/Nolans Dumfries simple procedure claim - old Jacamo JDW CAT Debt

what date did they have to respond by in PDFicon of post 29 you've blanked it..

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

post 69 here could be fun to sent to the sheriff...
    http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...45#post5031645

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder Gerald1990 Novitiate

Cagger since : Apr 2017

i think it was 29th june i wonder if it might be better seeing what the sheriff says first? before telling him one of his colleagues was an idiot lol

no write the sheriff
    and point out the flaws in the rankine/MacGuffick claims they make.

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

hoes this going?
    dx

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder Gerald1990 Novitiate

Cagger since : Apr 2017

hi, my apologies for not keeping you updated life has been a bit hectic lately

i sent the court a PDFicon file about the flaws in the rankine case you recommended

i received a lettericon from cabott about the CCA Requesticon saying they would contact the original lender to try and get the agreement etc they acknowledge it is unenforceable without it!

i received a lettericon from nolans wich had copies of all the letters from cabot
    the letter about tranfer of debt from jd williams
    and a full account transaction history which was around 800 when i couldn't afford to keep paying,
    adminicon fees and interest after that.

and finally from the sheriff asking me to got to a case management hearing on the 08th september, some of what he has to say is interesting!

I will have to contact the sheriff clerk because i wonder if i have missed a letter asking me to send any evidence to the court like nolans have.

I am wondering when i am there what i should say if the sheriff asks if i admit the debt is mine etc?

cheers

Attached Files

Default Re: Cabot/Nolans Dumfries simple procedure claim - old Jacamo JDW CAT Debt

theres nowt for you to do
    other than to brush up on what the claimant has been told to produce
    it would have been in the same letter had there been things for you to do other than that.

and don't forget the default notice nor CCA have yet to be provided

as for the debt.
    nolans are quite cute on pushing this you must admit or deny stuff under Scottish law

use:
    I have had financial dealings with [original Creditor] in the past.
    I do not recall the precise details or agreement and have sought verification from the claimant who has not complied with my request for further information.

if the sheriff asks that.

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details