Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Basic Account Holder mystirio Novitiate mystirio's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Sep 2016

Default Re: Lowell and Provi doorstep loan CCA

befre I send it for your approval
    Name
    Address
    e mail address
    Provi address

Reference/Account number[s] list them.

Date

Complaint about irresponsible lending

Dear Sir/Madam

Between the 11th of December 2008 and the 28th of may 2010 you allowed me to take out numerous loans with your company sometimes 2 at a time sometimes rolling many loans into A single new loan when it was evident that I could not afford them.

Not once did your doorstop agent ask to see my financial details, or to the best of my knowledge carry out any affordability checks.

I wish you to investigate this serious complaint before I submit my evidence to the Financial Ombudsmanicon Service.

I have already sort advice from the Financial Ombudsman Service regarding this and I believe that you have 56days (8 weeks) to respond to my claim.

Should you fail to respond to my claim within this time period or fail to satisfactorily resolve my complaint I will submit my claim to the Financial Ombudsman Service without further notice to yourselves.

Thank you

Basic Account Holder expatnanna Novitiate

Cagger since : Apr 2017

Sought advice. Correct spelling more professional

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

blue bits

once again you are a star dx thank you for your help

done

reply from provident today

Attached Files

Gold Account Holder Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2008

time out?

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re:  Lowell and Provi doorstep loan CCA

oh well worth a try

dx

what is the actual time fram for this
    it says the time period for making a complaint to the ombusman is six months from the financial decision of the financial buisness.The time period within the which any complaint bought to the buisness is six years from the event beign complained about or if later .three years from when you knew or could reasonably have known you had a cause to complain.

To an ordinary layman this seems like that if knew i could complain last month then the 3 years period came into effect?????

can anyone help out on this ruling please

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details