Very furniture faulty

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Purchased a corner sofa and a 2 seat sofa out of a friends avcount and pay them for it.

A few weeks after the 2 seat sofa, the back collapsed in on itself, and a cushion has plastic piping unit that stuck out and a staple popped out of the arm, this was reported and an inspector came out on 7th feb and said that repaired needed doing and would get a report.

A month later nothing! And it's getting worse, the 2 seat is not used as I don't think it should be with back broken. Other cushions are starting to split showing plastic piping, so out friend rang back up and very had no idea apparently but then found it and said I would get a call in 2 weeks.

Get call to say someone coming out on 31st march to fix it l, today arrives to be told they fixing it in my home and it a 2 hour job! Really really not happy, feel so uncomfortable with a stranger spending so long in my home ripping the furniture apart.

I just want this furniture gone! It's a nightmare, I'm constantly having to rearrange the corner part as the cushions just don't stay on! I detest it now! I've tried speaking to very but won't speak to me as it my friends account (I understand this) but every time I try to explain they hang up!

Any ideas as to what I can do paying £700 for something broke and I can't use and I detest it now :(