Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder adonbilivit Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2017

Default Zinc / CRS/ Xercise4less

Hi there,

I was first contacted by The Zinc Group on 24/02/2017 asking me for 171.47 for their client 'CRS on behalf of Xercise 4 Less'.

I was a member of the Nottingham branch of this gymicon during my final year of university, and I paid the minimum of 11 monthly instalments of 9.99 between 26/10/16 and 25/08/2016.

After this point,
    I had already moved away from nottingham
    I just cancelled my direct debiticon and assumed that would be the end of it.

I now realise I made a mistake and should have notified the gymicon that I wanted to cancel.

Since the first email from Zinc,
    I have received two others,
    the first offering a reduced one-off payment of 128.60, and then another asking for the full amount around a week later. I have not yet responded to any of the emails.

Having read numerous other threads on this topic I realise I should not pay the full amount, although I do accept that I made a mistake so would be willing to pay something, just not the extortionate fee that they are demanding.

Do you have any advice as to what (if any) move I should make?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

N.B. The address they have for me is my old uni address, so I think the only correct information they have on me is my email address.

Site Team slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132's Avatar

Cagger since : Feb 2007

Default Re: Zinc / CRS/ Xercise4less

Hi Adon and welcome to CAGicon

It's important that Harlandsicon/CRS have your current address so you always know what they're up to.

Use one (or more) of my letters to tell Harlands (not CRS or Zinc) :-

1. Your current address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for all future letters but they shouldn't waste too much paper as you won't be paying them a penny more.

2. You paid all you agreed to for the 11 months that you originally committed to, so you will pay nothing more.

Keep the letter v short and send to Harlands Haywards Heath address.

No need to reply at all to the begging letter from Zinc.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Zinc / CRS/ Xercise4less

Just remember no DCAicon has any powers whatsoever
    They are not bailiffs

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details