Aqua and marbles Contact email?

renegadeimp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2567 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone happen to have a contact email for Aqua and marbles? Im aware its the same company but i cant find one?

A colleague of mine had to take some time off work due to various personal issues. He's now back in work, but is behing with other more important bills and wants to arrange a reduction in payments, a payment break or even better stopping interest for a couple months. He refuses to deal with them by phone, as for the last 2 weeks, marbles has been attempting to contact him 8-9 times per day, going by his call log.

Anyone able to shed some light on the elusive email?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

0800 328 2523*

Call Costs

Calls to 0333 220 2692* and 0345 702 3839 will be charged at a standard national rate. Call costs from mobile companies and operators may vary so please check before calling. Calls may be recorded or monitored for training and security purposes and to help us manage your account

By post

It's normally quicker to call and speak with a marbles card advisor on 0333 220 2692*, however if you would like to contact us in writing by post, please do so at the following address:

marbles Customer Services

PO Box 136

Sheffield

S98 1HB

marbles is owned by NewDay Cards Ltd

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Yeah i saw them. They must have an email. Not for him to be bullied or harassed on phone, or deal with snail mail.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Hi there

Aqua dont have an email at all which is a shame. They are one of the better Sub Prime lenders but do have their faults.

Whats happening on this one at the moment?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

He just wants to negotiate lower repayments or stop interest for a few monthswithout losing the card, or dealing with them via phone. It's looking like he#ll have to snail mail them. He's also in two minds about complaining about the frequency of attempted calls while he was unable to meet repayments.

The main issue is he can pay the monthly repayment, but then interest gets added every month and it basically cancels it out so it never drops.

Oh im not doing it for him. I'm just trying to find an email for him to use.