TMB [part of the lloyds banking group] Eviction date 22/03/2017

pinny24x7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

as they didnt get the eviction the sols fees shouldnt be there unless the court ordered them to be paid by you. You will be reclaiming that

I don't know this 100%, but if a mortgage holder is in breach of the mortgage terms and action is taken in accordance with the mortgage contract, they can include relevant legal fees/costs incurred. It does not have to be part of the court consideration as to whether the costs are due. It would of course be different had the court been asked to consider these Solicitors fees, but i doubt it was the case.

If there is now a dispute about various amounts added, then if a court has never considered these, the FOS can look into them or if a court has actually directly considered costs, then we would need to see what the court actually said about them. The benefit of getting the FOS involved, is that it might cause TMB more hassle to deal with and they might well be less inclined to take this to court again while the FOS are involved. If the FOS are willing to look at any issues, it may give a bit of a breather while you look to get into a better position.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

as they didnt get the eviction the sols fees shouldnt be there unless the court ordered them to be paid by you. You will be reclaiming that

I didn't know this, I'll add this in to the total. I will also send off a SAR, I would have thought they would have charged interest on everything as the charges we capitalised into the balance

Yes they do

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I don't know this 100%, but if a mortgage holder is in breach of the mortgage terms and action is taken in accordance with the mortgage contract, they can include relevant legal fees/costs incurred. It does not have to be part of the court consideration as to whether the costs are due. It would of course be different had the court been asked to consider these Solicitors fees, but i doubt it was the case.

If there is now a dispute about various amounts added, then if a court has never considered these, the FOS can look into them or if a court has actually directly considered costs, then we would need to see what the court actually said about them. The benefit of getting the FOS involved, is that it might cause TMB more hassle to deal with and they might well be less inclined to take this to court again while the FOS are involved. If the FOS are willing to look at any issues, it may give a bit of a breather while you look to get into a better position.

The court was never asked to consider these.

I will wait to see what the SAR brings back

You would need to ask the judge at the hearing not to allow the legal costs as the litigation was unnecessary due to the Claimant refusing reasonable proposals for payment. All they will say now is that they are allowed to add the fees as it's part of the loan agreement. However, the fees do need to be reasonable - if they used in house legal team they shouldn't be charging law firm rates. Ask for a breakdown of the legal fees.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

depends on the interest rate APR?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and they