Cabot Default Judgement - old QQ PDL - now bailiffs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2577 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have got an ccj against me from Cabot financial

we have had a visit from an county court bailiff regarding this of which I refused to deal with him and certainly did not get entry into my property

I have now received a final notice letter stating that they have no alternative but to attend with vans and porters to remove our goods for sale

am I right in thinking that unless they gain peaceful entry this will not happen

I do not own a car and they is nothing of any value outside

Thankyou for any advise in advance.

why did you not defend the CCJ or come here for help on like you did before?

or was it served to an old address

?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I gather you did not challenge it and think you now may have difficulty arguing for Set Aside as there would have been a stream of letters. For this part it may be better to ask those more in the know on one of the other Forums.

You main difficulty at present is how to deal with the Bailiff. The Warrant he has lasts for 12 months and he may call at various times of day from 6am to 9pm. You are correct that he must gain peaceful entry and this must be through a door however you may not be aware that there does exist a power for him to ask to force entry. This is mainly for those who ignore the knock on the door and have visible trappings of wealth - draped in apparently expensive jewellery, 2 x Bentleys on the drive, the big boat waiting to go the marina & the fact the detached property seems to have valuable paintings on the wall. Personally I imagine none of this applies to you but it is only fair I do mention it.

You could apply to Suspend the Warrant but this would be on the understanding you are going to pay towards the CCJ until it is paid off.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What is galling is that the default CCJ is mainly unlawful fees and charges in all probability. You have good advisors with WD and BA.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• dx100uk changed the title to Cabot Default Judgement - old QQ PDL - now bailiffs