style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Apologies I hope this is in the correct section of the forum.

Ok, about 20 months ago when I was 8 months pregnant with my second baby I was in Boots with my little boy (3) .....

he picked up a 1.99 eye liner when I was looking at some make up

- I took it off him and placed it in the buggy hood

- I then paid for all my shopping left the store and was stopped by a store detective and taken to the back office

- even though I said I wasn't aware I had it

- he was still insistent I was stealing and called the police.

It was madness. Two PCSO came, and to be honest I remember the wording 'restorative justice' being mentioned, and first time offence etc

- I didn't sign anything to do with the police

- they said they were going to drop something through my door which never arrived and apart from being traumatised by the whole thing as it was so unjust I have put it to the back of my mind.

Until,

I applied for a new job which requires as enhanced DBS.

Its within care so has to be clean, or no job - would this be likely to appear?

I've been trying to research and some says it probably wont, others that it will

- I just wondered if anyone has any advice?

Thank you very much in advance

NO

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Highly unlikely but not impossible. An enhanced disclosure might include information deemed to be relevant to the application which is held on local police databases, such as allegations of crime, even if that allegation is not followed up

Doesn't happen as much as it used to, but depending exactly what was recorded by the police on receiving the original report, it 'could' be disclosed.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Thanks for the reply,

Ugh I so hope it is not disclosed - I still feel upset about the whole event, as it felt so pressured. In my mind it was very obvious it wasn't a 'theft' of an eyeliner when I'd just spent £90 in baby items but he seemed insistent on taking it further.

I feel frustrated with myself that I am assuming it is 'restorative justice' as this is what I remember the term being used, but actually don't honestly know.....

I hope that it will be okay, but guess it can't be a positive no it won't appear.

'restorative justice' is reference to RLP.

I've moved this thread to the RLP forum

you can have a read about them..= ignore.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

an accusation of a non-event wont appear on any chief constable's list of intelligence to hand over to the DBS. They would be interested in the membership of a satanic coven that has aroused suspicion or intel that you beat up old ladies on your nights out but havet been caught doing so but the misappropriation of aneye liner? nah. wont affect you one bit.

BTW having a criminal rwcord is not a banning on working in jobs where one is required to have the checks. Only pople who are actually barred from working with vulnerable groups are barred, eveyone elae can be employed but the problem thm is if a carer, for example, is accused by a client of stealing then the employer is in a sticky position as far as the employment of someone who has a record for armed robbery for example.