Provisional Licence problems.

JamB92
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

This is my first time using this forum so be gentle :-D

I paid £34 online for my Provisional Licence as I have no current ID that I am able to use.

I received an email on 03/02/17 to say that the payment has been successful but in order for the DVLA to complete my application, I have to send them some forms of ID such as Birth Certificate, bank letters etc.

My problem is, it has been nearly one month and I have not received the letter/form which they have said I would get to be able to send a passport sized photo of myself and the forms of ID that they have requested.

I have been on the GOV website where I initially filled in the Licence form so I didn't have to handwrite the form which I can get from the post office,

but I am unable to find an email of any kind that I would be able to email the DVLA and see what has happened to my letter/form which they are suppose to be sending out to me.

Could someone please point me in the right direction as I've never had to deal with the DVLA or anything like this before so I'm not certain on what to do, I seem to be going in circles trying to find information.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Jamie.

ring them

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have phoned them and they said it will arrive, then I got an email remainder saying that if I do not send back what they need by 03/03/17 then I would be issued a refund. Would I be able to just re-apply for it again once the refund has been issued? Thank you for a quick reply.

i'd ring them and ask, then they are in the loop?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

trouble with new applications- you have to send original documents unless you have a curretn UK passport and then you can quote the number.

If you cant get any joy let them refund and apply via form from post office and send docs with application