PPM PCM hounslow

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys wondering if you could help (new to this!)

Me and my husband parked in a road to go to a Gps appointment. We would have been only 15mins max. There is a local car park where we would normally use but its closed off.

Im pregnant and my husband wanted to ensure i was ok so came with me and we came back to a parking ticket supposedly for 'parking in a no parking area'. As far as we were concerned it was a public road.

We have a few more days to pay the reduced fee of 60.00 or it will go up to 100.00 just wondering if theres anyway we can get out of this

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.

Thread moved to the appropriate forum...please continue to post here to your thread.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

plenty of ways of getting out of the problem as long as the right approach is made amd you are up for a long battle as the only way these companies make any money is by deception, coercion and misdirection.

For starters parking in a no parkig area isnt a contractual manner, you cant agree to break a contract before entering into it but that doesnt stop the parking co's telling lies about that inconvenient truth.

Tell us where and when the event was,

what you have received so far (screen ticket or something else).

As for being a public road, it may well be but that wont stop the bandits saying that a contract exists (it can do, just they cannot keep their end of the bargain so theoretically yo pay up and sue them afterwards a ridiculous state of English civil law)

Exact location so we can look it up on google and offer an opinion on place, signage etc

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.

It was 20th feb 2016 at 17.46

i have received only the ticket on the car and the exact location is a small road the exact location on ticket is listed as Galena & Topaz Apartments in hounslow on cecil road

theres a small road on the left where we parked a sideroad

Thanks

Won't get bailiffs stop panicking about a speculative invoice

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Under the POFA (read up on it) the parking co has to wait to allow the driver to cough up before sending out a notice to the keeper of the vehicle.

To create a keeper liability if the driver doesnt pay they have to send this notice out between 29 and 56 days after the date of the event and the letter must contain certain key information and be written in part using exact phrases or no keeper liability can be created. that is why we say wait for the NTK.

When you get it post it up here with your personal details removed, including their ref no but leave in place, date and time because they are key for our picking the thing apart.

As for where you were parked, that is the subject of several actions at the moment so please keep in touch. we are not sure if the roads have been adopted as a public highway yet, the council was due to.

we need pictures of where exactly the car was and a picture of the entrance to the site and any signs there, esp at the entrance.

also pictures of the street lighting there and in the road that this site leads to.

we are trying to ascertain whether they are the same and thus council property.

brief opinion,

the street furniture is that of the local council,

the road markings those as required under the RTA.

the signage is on the other side of the road and further down from where you were so not apparent it applies.

Wouldnt appy to where you parked if it was there under a Traffic Order

so unless they parking co can show that they have a better system then that should be the minimum standard.

There are other problems for PPM but unfortunately the local DJ isnt that bright as to be able to understand the law he is supposed to apply properly

I will guard against saying that this is a walkover, even though it should be.

Wait for the NTK and upoload it, there will be problems with it but again that will have to be highlighted when posted rather than using previous data

yellow lines mean nothing without a Traffic Order,

if it is private land they mean nothing at all times

but it shows an intention so some judges will say that you should know better

and that it is a contractual matter.

Wrong again but it is their court

you can also ask the council planning dept where exactly the council road ends and the private road starts as there are no studs/signs/changes in surface to indicate this.

They will undoubted say something like 27 metres from junction or from edge of the property of No 32 facing northwards or whatever

then you will need a 30 meter tape measure and a compass to measure it out 9 compass to get the exact direction and hence parallel on both sides of road)