Reported for benefit fraud, help!

Titanic76
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2591 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So there I was living in a gold fishbowl .. I have no problem s with anyone knowing I'm on benifits, I'm not proud of that fact , but I am proud of the person I am , wen I refer to living in a gold fishbowl what I really mean is the very small village I live in , you couldn't fart and everyone would know ! ...fast forward to the beginning of the year a letter for my benifits review .. I get there and I find I'm sat on the hot spot chair being grilled about my boaring life .. that apparently I work my husband works me as a child minder from home (I'm not keen on kids ! I've had enough of my own lol) and my husband buys and sells cars (he can't fix a toaster and while we're attending this review half a tank of diesel is dripping on there car park) I'm in utter shock !

Apparently the so called annnonamous caller has phoned up three times since August 2016 , thankfully in the shock this information gives me hope that they've had me on surveillance and they already know ... thankfully it seems they do , because they don't know me as a person they don't know I've never as much stolen a box of eggs in my life , I'm just a mother person who could be anybody ...they seem to believe me and say they want my bank statement which is fine .... but truthfully although I have nothing to hide I'm shocked saddened and depressed, they give me some imfo about this person very little but I quickly guess and price it together,....

rewind five years there's an old man on my street has never been married has no family children and his only friend has just moved , he quickly latches on to me and for the next four years phones me and bangs numerous times a day at my door ... sometimes I hide upstairs he does drive me insane but my husband says that I should be kind , on a Sunday I cook him meals .... my husband has given him lifts and generally helped him out ...

very oddly I sensed something strange he would say things like me and you could be having an affair maybe the alarm bell should have rang right then ... then he would say that he had phone calls about me saying he should stop breaking my marriage up ... strange , his obsessive behaviour continued I continued to ignore him guessing he was just an old man wrong ! He angrily told neighbours if I didn't do something or didn't cook something he wanted he generally got more demanding even to the stage of demanding who I was going out with and where .... on the day I came back from my interview the phone was already ringing he was as usual waiting and watching ...

I told him I'd been to the job centre with the fraud squad ... allegations made on three occasions.. but I also told him a few white lies I said that as the annonamous caller continues to call the fraud squad have there number and as there now seeing it as harassment they will trace the number and more than likely arrest them fine them and charge them with stalking... I have not heard from this man in four weeks it has been amazing..I truly believe he wanted my husband to leave ... so strange , I will never. E kind like this ever again !!

Edited by antone
Paragraphs

Have created your own thread Titanic..please continue to post here to your thread.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread