Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    RSS Bot The Consumer Action Group NewsBot Novitiate NewsBot Novitiate NewsBot's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jan 2008

RSS feed STP Markets

We believe this firm has been providing financial services or products in the UK without our authorisation. Find out why to be especially wary of dealing with this unauthorised firm and how to protect yourself from [problem]mers.

More...

Basic Account Holder tiberious Novitiate

Cagger since : Mar 2017

Default Re: STP Markets

STP Markets Are a fraud. Office address is false, claiming STP Trade is the registered company and director Christopher Borkett is the owner. There is no connection between the two companies and Mr Borkett has no connection at all with STP MARKETS.

There are also connections with previous Fraud companies "choice options" and "bluecrest capital options".

I would urge anyone who is a "client" or is in contact with any of the people perpetrating this fraud to contact ACTIONFRAUD on 0300 123 2040 and make a full report. This will assist the Police in tracking down these criminals.

Known suspects - JONATHAN HART , THOMAS MORGAN, MORGAN ROSE - though these are thought to be false names.

If we all work together we can stop these predators from ripping anyone else off.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder Whitedogs Novitiate

Cagger since : Apr 2017

I also had a James Taylor in adminicon
    - perhaps the same as Jonathan Hart.

Other 'names' Oliver and William in 'the office'.

I don't know who's written this but I have suffered also.

Care to meet?

Basic Account Holder tiberious Novitiate

Cagger since : Mar 2017

Hopefully you have given your report to action fraudicon already

If not, I would suggest you do so immediately

To ensure you are contacted by the relevant Police Force

I am aware of 18 people who have been [problem]med

I`m sure there are many more

Perhaps now the website has been taken down, more will become aware

The more people that report to Actionfraud, the more action is likely to be taken

And that is in everyones interest..... except the lowlifes involved in this fraud

Basic Account Holder Whitedogs Novitiate

Cagger since : Apr 2017

Wh0d1d1t?

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Hello tiberious.

CAGicon doesn't encourage contact or advice byPM. There's nothing wrong with keeping things on the open forum on an anonymous basis.

HB

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details