Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder nimbletiger01 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jul 2016

Default Minicredit unaffordable lending

Hi there

I wanted to make a complaint about loans issued to me by Minicredit back in 2012 (ish).

I know they have been wound up but when I went to Opus/ Kapama they said they have no record of them?

I have read on here though that they are all the same company so I am confused.com.

Is there any point in going to the fosicon if they claim to have no record or is this a known avoidance tactic?

Also does anyone know who was the appointed Administrator for the MC wind up / dissolution as I thought I could possibly trace it through them but I am struggling to find this information online (even at companies house).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Royalties Account Holder renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2010

Default Re: Minicredit unaffordable lending

Opus/Kapama ARE minicredit. Same people run it.

They just created those companies to "buy " the debts when minicredit were being chased by the regulators.

Someone on here actually spent a lot of time digging into the workings, including going to their "offices" Which in reality was a run down empty garage.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder nimbletiger01 Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2016

Soooooooo.........they're telling me porkies?

Do I go to the fosicon?

Has anyone else been told that there is 'no record' of their loan.

I found the IP/ Administrator by the way.

Royalties Account Holder renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2010

Quote Originally Posted by nimbletiger01 View Post
    Soooooooo.........they're telling me porkies?
    Minimuppets prime business method.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder acid53 Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2010

no point really going to fosicon - lots of us have had complaints upheld but no way of getting money back from them whatever sneaky way they restructured....only worth going to FOS is Opos/Kapama are chasing you and the debt is made up of lots of charges

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details