Achica have delivered a mirror but it's the wrong dimensions -

dimensionsnotvalid
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2624 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered Theadora 183x122cm Leaner Mirror, Silver

As per the order and as advertised the mirror's dimensions should be 122cm wide and 183cm tall

A mirror was delivered, however it is only 90cms wide (including the frame). I selected this mirror and this retailer specifically due to the dimensions and the price.

Its not as sold and I believe it's actually a different product thats been delivered.

Date of Purchase: 4 Jan 2017

Date of delivery 9-2-2017

Cost of mirror £199.00

Achica do not offer a contact number. I have had one voice interaction with their customer service, other than that it's all been email correspondence. They have not offered a root cause for sending the wrong mirror.

Achica's initial response was for me to provide a date for them to collect the mirror and I would be refunded 10 working days after its in their distribution centre. I asked them to give me the option of keeping the smaller mirror and be compensated. I said I'd decide based on the response. Achica reverted and offered a £20 achica voucher. I have declined this compensation offer Achica also advised that they cannot provide the mirror I ordered as it's out of stock. However, they are advertising it currently and the website states they have 5 in stock! Their response to this challenge has been to state that this is a different promotion with the supplier.

I could really do with some help understanding what my rights and options are here, any contributions are gratefully accepted. The mirror was a gift for my partner and ultimately she wants the mirror we ordered.

If theres any further info I can provide, let me know!

Banners_and_Alerts_and_Theadora_183x122cm_Leaner_Mirror__Silver___ACHICA.jpg