M25/M1 possible speeding

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

For the first time i have driven from the m4 junction to the m1 junctions of the m25. I have now been told these sections have cameras on them for NSL and variable limits and am worried I could have been caught speeding multiple times. It's probably my anxiety getting the better of me as have been driving 14 years with no points but I've got it into my head now I am going to get banned.

Have many people been caught on the M25 between these sections and the m1 between the m25 and Milton Keynes?

Thanks

Stressed

The big question... were you speeding? did you check the speedometer. ALso, the cameras are usually visible plus have markings on the road. If youre not sure, then youll just have to wait it out and see.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yeah I did but at one point i was being tailgated by another car and was desperate to be able to get out of his way so may have missed this one. My son was also being naughty during the journey. It's just reminded me why I don't do journeys or even go out often with him on my own. Not an excuse but just an explanation of what was going on. If I've been caught it's my own fault and there is nothing I can do now But wait and keep everything crossed.

It's quite a worry for some that one can drive 25% around the M25 and not notice what speed one was going or if the signage indicated differently.

What else did you miss?

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

I'm usually a very careful and observant driver, with 14 years accident and conviction free driving. I realise I may have made an error on this journey. However, there is every chance I haven't actually got any speeding tickets. I have suffered badly from anxiety since the birth of my daughter and now this has made me have a complete freak out from someone mentioning cameras. I'm just going to have to wait it out now.