Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Sep 2007

Default Re: EON Victims Group

Off topic and personal attack posts unapproved...anymore and the thread will close.

Please keep this civil or do not post any further childish nonsense.

Basic Account Holder SuperVillain Informative SuperVillain Informative SuperVillain Informative SuperVillain's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2013

When all is said and done it's a dispute over £230.00.

Offer them half (aka £115) and be done with it. They will take it as the debt is almost certainly on an aged debt portfolio.

Basic Account Holder Mike Glynn Novitiate

Cagger since : Jan 2017

I suggest you and others look at my dispute in detail noted in my letter of today's date.

I also refer to EON latest letters of harassment under separate post.
    I will see them in court. Why the delay?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION “PLEASE READ and DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER"

Dr Tony Cocker /Dr J Teyssen

UK CEO/ EON Worldwide CEO
    EON Energy Solutions Ltd 63 The Academy
    Westwood Way Holly Street
    Westwood Business Park Luton
    Coventry England
    England LU1 3DD
    CV4 8LG

By email and Post:

tony.cocker@eon-uk.com; johannes.teyssen@eon.com , directorsoffice.complaint s@eonenergy.com; directorofcustomerservice @eonenergy .com

21 April 2017

Dear Dr Cocker and Dr J Teyssen,

Re:

1. We are in Dispute (please note very carefully Dr Cocker) and;

2. Termination of Contract on the 11 April 2014 regarding Account Number 0117 1466 2330 and;

3. Your companies reticence, uncommunicativeness, and refusal to send an outstanding and final & accurate invoice for the period 2007 to 11 April 2014 now 35 months overdue and contrary to several UK laws and simply indefensible and ;

4. I have no wish to create further legal relations with your incompetent company after 11 April 2014 and;

5. Your company’s continuing "course of conduct" amounting to Harassment and refusal to cease and desist such a "course of conduct” and which has occurred on multiple occasions and is further evidenced within the attachments to this letter and;

6. Demanding money with Menaces and;

7. Fraud and fraudulent misrepresentations and with reference to an unsolicited new and disputed accounticon Number 0151 7761 3930 and;

8. Your company’s continuing multiple breaking of UK laws between 2007 to 2014 and between the period April 2014 to present and ;

9. My unreserved and total rejection of any unsolicited new price changes relating to prepayment meters and their installation, change to circumstances, illegal threats of disconnection or changes to tariff information and other general terms and conditions sent to me in EON's 3 unsolicited letters the first two are dated 13 April 2017 and the third letter is dated 15 April 2017, all 3 letters herewith attached and referring to account Number 0151 7761 3930.

10. My unreserved and total rejection of any new unsolicited price increase tariff information and other general terms and conditions sent to me in EON's " undated March 2017" letter, which in my opinion your terms and conditions are illegal and fail to comply with your companies obligations in law and hereby rejected via my email and letter dated 20 March 2017 and ;

11. My previous written rejection of unsolicited new terms and conditions and which were received on or after 12 Feb 2016 sent by your company and rejected via my 4 March 2017 email and letter of the same date all with regard to the unsolicited and disputed new Acc Number 0151 7761 3930 and ;

12. Breach of a Luton county courticon Order of the 21 March 2014.

Dear Dr Cocker and Dr J Teyssen,

I acknowledge receipt of EON Energy Solutions Ltd insincere and disingenuous three number generated letters: two dated 13 April 2017( both received 18 April 2017 and one dated 15 April 2017(received 21 April 2017), copy of same attached, 2017 and your illegal threats therein of disconnection and fitting of a prepayment, without first legally obtaining a magistrate’s warrant.

Furthermore, I also refer you, Dr Cocker and Dr Teyssen to all of my previous correspondence on this subject including, 18 Jan, 19 Feb , 4 March , 9 June, 29 June, 3rd July, 10 July and 11 Dec , all in 2016 and my recent 20 March 2017(sent by me as special delivery/recorded delivery and received by EON on the 23 March 2017 at 08.06 at your Coventry headquarters) and to which your company's continuing reticence to acknowledge or reply to any of my reasonable letters and communications. Once again indefensible

Your unsolicited new terms within the latest EON letter dated 15 April 2017 are rejected, which is my right in law as are your two unsolicited letters dated 13 April 2017.

In simply terms we have no contract. I wish no legal relations with your incompetent company. As stated previously (refer to all communications there will be no payment to your company of any disputed balance and quantum or in relation to the disputed usage of electricity on or after 11 April 2014.

I refer you to The Electricity Act 1989 and the Utilities Act 2000 and the appropriate schedule therein. I also refer you to case law in such matters. Your threats are illegal without first having obtained a magistrate's warrant. Do you have one? The answer is no. That makes your empty threats absurd and thus are prime facia evidence of harassment.

So putting it simply, you start your legal proceedings in the Luton Magistrate Court, Dr Cocker. They will be strongly defended.

I see your selective amnesia playing up again Dr Cocker? Are you having trouble understanding the word dispute and or your obligations and duties in law?

These disingenuous, misleading and dishonest communications to me are prime facia evidence of you continuing campaign of harassment which is a civil and criminal offence.

Your company’s position and conduct is most certainly incompetent, embarrassing and futile but most certainly Dr Cocker illustrates your desperation and tendency to pathological lying and dishonesty

As previously advised in writing, I remind you EON's "rights of access to this property" have been withdrawn some time ago and also require my written agreement in advance, which you or your representatives, employees ,subcontractors etc do not have under the current circumstances and this dispute and as a direct result of your harassment.

Please do go and seek a magistrates warrant but that will be strongly defended and I will produce this and other letters in defence. I have invited you to do so in my letters 11 Dec 2016, 20 March 2017 and 27 March 2017 to which you have failed to acknowledge or reply to. Strangely neither have I received any legal application from either The Luton Magistrates Court or Luton County Court. That speaks volumes! I was eagerly anticipating your companies’ County court application from the Luton County Court 4 months ago, on or after 11 Dec 2016.

Dr Cocker you are the controlling mind in relation to this harassment and your conduct and refusal to cease and desist your companies’ harassment of me is unacceptable and oppressive. You and your companies multiple law breaking and harassment are bordering on the pathological. You should seek some help.

This reticence to reply and or commence legal proceedings is simply absurd and grotesque. Plainly you and your companies’ whole position are absurd and are indefensible.

But let me state once again, as you Dr Cocker, I will see you in court.

So Please take Note:-

1. We are in dispute. Fact

2. I have no wish to create legal relations with your incompetent and unethical company and who engages in grotesque business practices following my termination of the contract on the 11 April 2014. Fact.

3. In addition, your company’s latest attempts to fraudulently induce me into a contract has failed. Once again( refer to my previous letter 4 March 2016) , I hereby give notice that the computer generated and "undated March 2017 letter " signed by Chris Lovatt and headed " Your electricity prices will increase from 26 April 2017" and complete with the general terms and conditions" are rejected as is any alleged but denied and disputed contract for the supply of electricity and its alleged usage and your letter dated 15 April 2017 with prepayment terms is rejected?

4. Please note Dr Cocker. I will never enter into a legal relationship with your grotesque and unethical company. Your company is incompetent, its engages in criminal behaviour and its disregard for UK laws is shocking, absurd and grotesque. It time the government took direct action to remove and or suspend your electricity supply operating licence in respect of your repeated law breaking

5.By copy of this letter, I would ask the chairman of the Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee Iain Wright MP to note this further EON harassment , further law breaking of Standard Licence condition SLC 25C.4 and EON'S attempts to mislead and file this letter as further evidence into the committees investigation all in relation to my allegations and complaint to said committee regarding EON's company's behaviour and breaking of multiple UK laws.

I remind the committee and EON of the duty and obligation under Standard Licence condition SLC 25C.4 "The Standards of Conduct are that:

(a) the licensee and any Representative behave and carry out any actions in a Fair, honest, transparent, appropriate and professional manner;

(b) the licensee and any Representative provide information (whether in Writing or orally) to each Domestic Customer which:

(i) is complete, accurate and not misleading (in terms of the information provided or omitted) ";
    Let me say simply , you and your company Dr Cocker and in all my dealing with you, do not know the meaning of honest, transparent professional manner with regard to these obligations and duties set out in SLC 25C.4 Your company have repeatedly broken this law. Furthermore there is no doubt, your company has been previously or is currently in breach of this and other standard licence conditions, made law pursuant to the Electricity Act 1989 and or other UK laws.

6. Furthermore, there will be no payment, no consideration, on the contents of any of your invoices which contents and legality are disputed.

7. Dr Cocker, there will be no payment regarding the terms and conditions your company issued in February 2016 and rejected by me in writing at the relevant time please refer to my letter and email and letter dated 4 March 2016, related to the unsolicited and disputed new account Number 0151 7761 3930.

I will not pay your ****** of a company, one penny for this unsolicited and disputed new account Number 0151 7761 3930. I therefore do not owe EON the denied and disputed sum of £315.88 falsely see letter 15 April 207 sent to me recently or any other sum of money claimed by EON on any invoice on or after 12 Feb 2016 to the present date.

The 27 Feb 2017 EON invoice and EON “undated March 2017 letter" from Chris Lovatt are prime facia evidence of your company's continuing “course of conduct" of Harassment. Your company has committed fraud with regard this unsolicited and disputed new account and continues to do so by issuing false and untrue monthly invoices all of which are falsely purporting energy usage, which is denied and strongly disputed.

8. I also refer to you continuing harassment, fraud , fraudulent misrepresentations, failure to produce a final invoice in respect of Account Number 0117 1466 2330 now 35 months overdue, and or failure to read electricity meters accurately and within the prescribed frequency, and to ensure the proper functioning of the electricity meter and or certification of the electricity meter, all of which are obligations and duties set in law, Dr Cocker, but I suspect strongly you know that as well Dr Cocker.

Furthermore, I am still awaiting the receipt for my final and accurate invoice for account No. 0117 1466 2330 and after I terminated the account on the 11 April 2014 after your breach of a Luton County Court Order in March 2014, which I sight as further evidence of your incompetence and unethical business practices. This outstanding invoice is now 34 months overdue. 34 months of UK law breaking Dr Cocker. Shocking but nevertheless grotesque business practices.

9. I have no contract with your company for electrical energy on or after 11 April 2014.

In addition, your company’s latest attempts to fraudulently induce me into a contract has failed. I also reject your unsolicited new terms and conditions and threats to install a pre-payment meter outlined in you companies letters dated 15 April 2017 and 2 letters dated 13 April 2017.

In addition to my rejection of your “undated March 2017” letter and general terms and conditions, I turn to the matter of the alleged and disputed kWH usage indicted as estimated within all invoices issued and on or after 12 Feb 2016 to date such electricity usage is denied and disputed. I believe your company’s actions irresponsible and reckless. I will not allow you to simply attempt to brush this matter aside.

10. I also remind you that your company is still in breach of a Luton County Court Order given on the 21 March 2014.

11. Let me repeat what I said in my letter dated 11 Dec 2016 and 20 Mach 2017 so it quite clear Dr Cocker, I will see you in court.

12. EON Energy Solutions Ltd under your management and control are serial law breakers and have been since 2012 and has been fined for repeat offences by Ofgem year on year. Fact.

13. Your companies two letters dated both 13 April 2017 and separate letter dated 15 April 2017 complete with your computer generated and insincere letters of the 30 Nov 2016, " undated March 2017 letter” and undated postcard received on the 24 March 2017, is further proof of you and your companies “Course of Conduct “amounting to Harassment which is a civil and criminal offence. I have previously requested you and your company cease and desist from such a “course of action". You are failing to comply with this reasonable request.

I repeat this reasonable requested to cease and desist from such actions. It is clear to me that you are the controlling mind behind this continuing harassment. Moreover and importantly, your failure in imposing strict liability on employees and failure to encourage them to maintain standards of good practice is ludicrous and absurd.

Please Take Note: I will see your grotesque company in court (Magistrates or County Court I will let you choose) Dr Cocker. What can be delaying your legal application?

You have failed to issue any pre action protocol letter for the County Court. Why is that?

Pathetic
    Yours Sincerely
    Mike Glynn

cc Theresa May - UK Prime Minister, Downing St.

cc Dr J Teyssen - Chairman of the Board of Management / Chief Executive Officer of E.ON SE.

cc iain.wright MP ,Chair, Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee at beiscom@parliament.uk / iain.wright.mp@parliament .uk.

cc UK National press and TV Media.

CAGicon –EON Victims Group

encl

EON letter dated 13 April 2017 regrading meter signed by Claire Westword its rejection by virtue of this letter dated 21 April 2017

.EON letter dated 13 April 2017 regarding Field debit recovery and its rejection by virtue of this letter dated 21 April 2017

EON letter dated 15 April 2017 regarding prepayment meter and illegal threats of disconnection and or installing a pre-payment meter. and its rejection its rejection by virtue of this letter dated 21 April 2017.

Further to my earlier post today EON's latest letters of harassment for all reasonable people to see. Will this company ever learn?

The are becoming more absurd ever day.

Gold Account Holder BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative

Cagger since : Mar 2009

Why has the wording of the Order of Luton county courticon (dated 21st March 2014) been kept from us?

The OP keeps referring to it, but we don't know what the order was, even though the OP seems to have no problem providing other documents, even those giving the address involved.....
    OP, do you have something to hide regarding that Order?.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details