16gb SD card failed so did Paypal

Aughey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2638 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought a 16gb Kingston SD card online for my phone from a company called Sweetcow Ltd.

The 1st day I had it in my phone it failed completely.

I packed it up and returned it immediately along with a letter explaining why I was returning it.

For good measure I began proceedings with Paypal.

Well I might as well not have bothered as Sweetcow claimed they never recieved the returned item and kept asking me to returnn it.

They ignored all my messages that it had been returned saying I must send it by tracked post.

As I no longer had it thart was impossible.

The short story was both Sweetcow Kingston and Paypal all let me down as now I have no 16gb SD card I lost my money and none of them give a fig

how do you pay paypal

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

darn

you cant do a section 75 through an intermediary sadly

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So you can't prove that you sent it, you can't prove that they recived it. Don't really think that you have much hope. Guess that you could make a claim against the royal mail but that's capped at £20

It is easier to enter a rich man than for a camel to pass a needle

PS I have now done wjhat I should have done in the first place and walked into Tescos where I bought a 16gb Sandisk SD card. At least with Tesco I am guaranteed that if somthing goes wrong with the thing I simply walk into the branch with my recipt and I either get a refund or a new card no hassle. None of this reading 20 pages of legal small print produced by dodgy fly by night companies like Sweetcow selling even dodgier merchandise.

I know this because i previously bought a 10" android tablet which after a fortnight the on off switch failed. I took it back to my local Tesco who gave me a full refund and I was able to buy the one im using to send this message in its place.