Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    scaniaman Informative scaniaman Informative

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2008

Angry WOT no BT

Tried searching the site for a campaign against BT but to no avail.
    Surely there must be hundreds of dissatisfied BT customers.
    I am to be writing my MP and asking why BT are getting off with this extremely long queues for customer service ---in every department.
    They posted profits of 2.6billion in 2015 rising to 3.03bn in 2016 yet they will not employ enough staff to cope with customer enquiries.
    It is nigh impossible to get contact details for anyone in authority in this oversized organisation.

Basic Account Holder Hammy1962 Informative Hammy1962 Informative Hammy1962 Informative Hammy1962 Informative

Cagger since : Dec 2007

Default Re: WOT no BT

Do you not think your MP has better things to do than pander to your Customer Service gripes.

H

Gold Account Holder Surfer01 Authoritative Surfer01 Authoritative Surfer01 Authoritative Surfer01 Authoritative Surfer01 Authoritative Surfer01 Authoritative Surfer01 Authoritative Surfer01 Authoritative

Cagger since : May 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy1962 View Post
    Do you not think your MP has better things to do than pander to your Customer Service gripes.

H
    The OP does have a point regarding waiting times for BT customer service however the MP is not going to solve the issue. Surely it is better to change provider as when they start losing customers they may sit up and take notice?

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    scaniaman Informative scaniaman Informative

Cagger since : May 2008

#3 Surfer. If enough BT customers involve their MP's then BT would have to sit up & take note. They are losing customers but not in sufficient numbers for them to bother their back sides about.

#2 (tin lizzie ford) I thought you of all people would have better things to do with your time than slag me.
    For instance, Ford Kuga windscreen washers going on fire, Faulty alternators on Kuga, Faulty engine management lights. When you have solved all these faults, just let me know & I will give you more problems within the tin lizzie range.

Basic Account Holder Hammy1962 Informative Hammy1962 Informative Hammy1962 Informative Hammy1962 Informative

Cagger since : Dec 2007

Quote Originally Posted by scaniaman View Post
    #3 Surfer. If enough BT customers involve their MP's then BT would have to sit up & take note. They are losing customers but not in sufficient numbers for them to bother their back sides about.

#2 (tin lizzie ford) I thought you of all people would have better things to do with your time than slag me.
    For instance, Ford Kuga windscreen washers going on fire, Faulty alternators on Kuga, Faulty engine management lights. When you have solved all these faults, just let me know & I will give you more problems within the tin lizzie range.
    Ohh, that touched a nerve.

H

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2007

Now surely we are not going to argue and fall out about how sad BT are...they are losing customers by the 1000s (for the record)

Andy

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details