Mcconechy's tyre service

johnvarney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2634 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just writing for advice. Put my car in to get 2 new tyres put on the car. After getting home iv realised the alloys are all marked and scraped to hell! I took the car back down today and they have told me "they were like that" iv took videos etc and you can see clear as day it's their machine that's marked them all. Where do I stand or what so I do?

well you would after prove there was no damage so you could lose a case with court

best bet if ever getting tyres changed is taking pictures of the wheels when getting anything done to the car

you could try threat them with a letter that you take them court for replacement wheels if they don't pay up but court may ask for evidence they did damage them

least you know now never go back to them

you can put a bad review on google for there company

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately Mc Conechys is part of Arnold Clark so you will have fight on your hands to get anything done.

Unless you can Prove they damaged the wheels, you are shafted.

Some time ago there was a video on here showing Arnold shark's training centre. A leading contributor ( perhaps Heliosuk) showed them using a big hammer to fit tyres.

Sorry, can't be of more help.