Beware Parcel2Go [problem]ming again!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2628 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Parcel2Go are still scammming their fraud service.

I sold item on Ebay for £50.

I sent parcel by them and insured it for £50

Two weeks later still not recieved so customer reported me to Ebay who took £56 out of my bank.

I asked P2G for refund but as of this date they are still refusing to pay bu claiming they cannot recieve attachments to emails so cannot get proof of nondelivery - yet they gave me a chart showing that the depot had handed the parcel to the courier and the courier had 'lost ie stolen it'.

It seems they have a bad record of this and numerous complaints so it looks like they are operating a nice little fraud and my case may just be the tip of the iceberg.

Hi Rose and Welcome to CAG

I have moved your thread to the relevant forum...please continue to post here.

Regards

andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I gave them the info but they claim they cannot receive it by email.

I see they have a very poor reputation and the directors seem to use lots of company names to avoid contact and traceability.

I am certainly not the last to have items stolen by them.

Good Morning Rose,

Sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience with your delivery. We do everything possible to ensure that we provide you with a good service, so naturally it’s disappointing to hear stories like yours.

When you add the claim with us, we do make you aware that you need to provide 2 types of documents to process the claim. I am afraid without these documents, we would be unable to process the claims. The documents required are - Proof of non-delivery - The proof of non-delivery should be a signed Letter or Email from the intended recipient to say they have not received the goods in question. Proof of value - The proof of value should show us the value of the item (excluding profit and any consequential costs) you are claiming. This can be purchased receipt, eBay auction screen shot showing the sold item on 'My eBay', a transaction page from PayPal or an Invoice.

I understand that you have been speaking our claims department and you have attempted to attach the documents to this email thread, however, we are unable to receive attachments and have provided you with an alternative email address to send the documents through to us. This has been provided to you on 4 occasions, despite this we have not received any further documents from yourself through to this email address.

Would you be able to send the documents we require from you to the email address provided? This will then allow us to process the claim further.

Dianne Fisher

Parcel2Go Customer Service

I know they can't receive it via email, as I said above you need to use their online claim system, if you go onto their website and use their chat system they will be able to raise the claim and show you how to process it. Just follow their procedure and it will get sorted. The don't use lots of company names, they have one name and their head office is in Bolton.

Emails are;

[email protected] - CEO

[email protected] - For complaints

However I would go through the above before emailing the CEO etc.